Upgrading Exhaust

rabobanks

Local time
5:51 AM
Has anyone reviewed the "Torquer II"? Or is it even worth upgrading from stock exhaust if I'm running stock intake and a non reed valve setup?

i run stock setup with a pipe and dont seem to have any issues... everything helps but the pipe is a simple mod that makes the biggest difference...

torquer II? whaaaaaat evvvver :giggle:

An exhaust is considered the best hop up part to add first on a 2 stroke. They will run with a stock motor. You may experiment with your needle setting a bit to correct any rich or lean condition. I am not familiar with the "Torquer II". The SickBikeParts exhaust is supposed to be very affective and can be adjusted to fit a variety of bikes. Some members say the Banana pipes and Long Poo pipes are just for looks and don't really add perceptible power.

Ordered the expansion chamber and high performance air cleaner from sick bike parts. First I installed the expansion chamber and noticed a small upgrade in performance. It wasn't really until I installed the air cleaner that I noticed a HUGE difference. Now my bike feels like it has twice the power and it really runs like a two stroke should

Back