Value of later model Whizzers

Needless to say, I did not make the 3 hour trip to view / buy the whiizzer last weekend. I wanted more info from the seller on what paper work he has for registration purposes as he stated he has a "bill of sale" and have never been registered.... well in follow up with him today it turns out he has 6 of them!! And no surprise he is talking with someone who wants to buy all of them. Timing is everything..... and money!! I work full time and can't deal with things like this during the week and don't have a truck and trailer to show up and make an offer to buy all of them.

Since you're not going to act on this could you supply the link for these Whizzer's?

Since you're not going to act on this could you supply the link for these Whizzer's?
Only if you let me have one!.... I am still trying to negotiate with the seller. If I knew someone in Southwest Florida that wanted to go in on the lot and help me with the logistics, then I would do that..... thanks.

Well, I am taking the trip north to buy the 2008 Maroon Whizzer. I will post the results tomorrow night. "May the Motor Bike Gods be with Me" 😇

I just noticed the emoji Risk Man used...He swiped my halo...lol...Im the only one here thats sweet, pure, and innocent, and a paragon of virtue...lol...lol.

Well, I am taking the trip north to buy the 2008 Maroon Whizzer. I will post the results tomorrow night. "May the Motor Bike Gods be with Me" 😇
I saw the ID Plate date you showed me "0108" that means it was made in August of 2001

Closing thread. Thanks for all the comments and help. After talking to Whizzer Paul on the phone this morning 5 minutes before I was going to drive 3 hours in the rain to buy this bike from someone who kept telling me it was a 2008 and who is in the motorcycle salvage business and you would think would know the difference, Paul reminded me as Wrench did that anyone of these Whizzers from 1999 to 2005 were "Yugos". I finally got a copy of the ID plate on the bike late last night while communicating with Wrench and that was the clincher. I am going to keep looking for an NE5 and this was a great learning experience for sure. Thanks again.

OK, since I have a 2003 and it's a Yugo what do I do now? Should I get a NE 5 motor for it?

Back