Variators

I have a nuvinci hub which is a lot like a variator as an end result but never seen that on any happy time motor or even 4 strokes for bikes..

There aren't any real automatic transmissions for these kits, everyone is fine with manual here for the most part. I would say if you are especially crafty you could Jerry rig something to together but nothing right now you can buy as an add on variator.

I have a nuvinci hub which is a lot like a variator as an end result but never seen that on any happy time motor or even 4 strokes for bikes..
Seen quite a few at the Socal Motor Bicycle Races.

Honda GXH 50 with NuVinci has held up for years bring raced.

22785_1604628933125635_6797169868482011934_n.jpg

A variator is essentially a cvt lots of French for whatever reason pedal mopeds peugeots and the lot have them

There is not a variator on etheir of those bike's lol a nuvinci hub on one but I thought you didnt allow shifters?

There is not a variator on etheir of those bike's lol a nuvinci hub on one but I thought you didnt allow shifters?
Socal Motor Bicycle Racing does not allow shifting motorcycle engines but you could always shift gears using the rear hub like the Sick Bike Parts kits.
We allow CVT's too.

NO a variator is a belt drive cvt system used on pedal mopeds puegeot motobecane mobylette. They can be tuned with weights and fitted with launch levers they are pretty trick

Back