Vendor Recommendations

I found CDH on Alibaba and inquired about pricing, haven't heard back yet. Their advertised prices look about the same but their kits appear to be as good or better than Zeda. CDH is new to me and I like the 4 bolt chain tensioners. The two kits I've ordered since I've started the hobby didn't show 4 bolt tensioners in the kit illustrations but both kits came with 4 bolt tensioners so perhaps it is getting more common.
I believe they are the same engines as Zeda. I order mostly CDH replacement parts for my engines because they are readily available on Amazon and eBay and the quality is very good.

I believe they are the same engines as Zeda. I order mostly CDH replacement parts for my engines because they are readily available on Amazon and eBay and the quality is very good.

I just received a response from Anna Sun of CDHPOWER Technology Co. She quoted me a price of $1,149.90 for ten black "2019 Hot Selling CDHpower Super PK80 Engine Kit 66cc/80cc 2 stroke" kits, delivered. When ordering ten kits, CDH kits are $115 each and Zeda kits are $103 each and no extra charge for black.

I would go zeda. Don't know if the CDH is a real pk80 40mm short rod or not. A lot of companies list as pk80 and they are not. They could have switched to the short rod.

Anyway Zeda is a well known name and would be easier to sell I would think. Think I may be ordering some in a month or so.

The stutter is called 4 stroking. That means it's a tad rich. Jetting down to a #69 or must likely a #68 should clean it up. The cause of this is it is getting to much fuel to air ratio and requires a second stroke to have enough oxygen in the charge to ignite. Your right on the 100/1 being to little oil. Some go as little as 50/1 with high quality synthetics. I stick with 32/1 using Amsoil Dominator full syn. I don't know enough about the import buss to add any good advice other than the Zeda engines are good engines. Best of luck on the new venture.

I ordered a 68 and 66 from SBP and installed the 66. The increase in performance is very noticeable, acceleration and top end. The bike that was the slowest of the 3 in now the fastest. I plan to take a look at the plug soon to make sure I'm not too lean. Thanks for the tip.

I ordered a 68 and 66 from SBP and installed the 66. The increase in performance is very noticeable, acceleration and top end. The bike that was the slowest of the 3 in now the fastest. I plan to take a look at the plug soon to make sure I'm not too lean. Thanks for the tip.
My pleasure Bro. glad it helped. Good call on checking the plug for too lean. Another thing that will indicate a lean condition is if when the bike is warmed up and you snap the throttle wide open if it balks before revving up then takes a long time to return to idle that's a sure sign of too lean.

Back