Vendors selling new motors

Is

Didn't zeda go with the 50mm bore for the yd100? If so is the 40mm jug compitable with the yd100 and what is tje advantage of having this setup.
Zeda's is the bt100 i'm not really sure who's putting out the yd100,the yd will except a regular 47mm jug as the bottom end remains unchanged.The bt100 however has a revised bottom end with larger transfer feed area's and a larger base area and bcd witch makes them better suited for larger bore builds with saw or scooter cylinders being adapted more easily.

Zeda's is the bt100 i'm not really sure who's putting out the yd100,the yd will except a regular 47mm jug as the bottom end remains unchanged.The bt100 however has a revised bottom end with larger transfer feed area's and a larger base area and bcd witch makes them better suited for larger bore builds with saw or scooter cylinders being adapted more easily.
the YD100 is from cdhpower there a video on youtube tear down.

Wouldn't want a metal shielded bearing on the clutch, use rubber shielded for clutch an no shields for the crank. Let the crank seals do their job. I prefer skf from France.

Theres no 80cc engines. There are 66 and 69cc ones. Look for the one with a 40mm stroke. Thats the 69cc one.

Good bearings? You may get lucky. You can look for ones that say "upgraded hardware"
Yes I know, just like motorcycles and cars its a displacement class you know like a 125,250,500 cc motorcycles are not exact. I was gonna let that go but it irked me. 😀

No problem. By the way, here, in Europe, they do count higher than that because the head counts in the CC. So you can't even tell really how many CC' it is.. At least you know.

Back