Vibration

Regalgse00

Local time
2:07 AM
So I have 2 stroke case reed build I just got done with not long ago. A guy I met did the engine build for me. His bike hits 65mph no problem. We have the same exact engine. He just has a smaller sprocket. But the issue I’m having right now is as I’m rolling into half throttle about I have a pretty good vibration. He was asking me if the clutch was buzzing. And I’m not sure really what he’s referring too? Anyone help me out trying to find a vibration ?

So I have 2 stroke case reed build I just got done with not long ago. A guy I met did the engine build for me. His bike hits 65mph no problem. We have the same exact engine. He just has a smaller sprocket. But the issue I’m having right now is as I’m rolling into half throttle about I have a pretty good vibration. He was asking me if the clutch was buzzing. And I’m not sure really what he’s referring too? Anyone help me out trying to find a vibration ?
Ask your friend who built the engine for you what he's referring to about the clutch buzzing

Could you post some all around pics of this bike so we can see if its anything obvious in how things are mounted on the bike that could be causing this vibration ???...DAMIEN

Vibrations are most always loose motor mounts tighten those up without snapping the bolts.

Back