Video!!! Dig it!!!

H

Heath

Ethan rolling in from lunch.....

Me starting the beast after a seat and handlebar change...

Burnout!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

G

gone_fishin

woohoo, heath!

i prolly can't do that...i use mtb tires for the beach, but i'll see what i can do about getting a video of a rooster-tail 8)

H

Heath

augidog said:
woohoo, heath!

i prolly can't do that...i use mtb tires for the beach, but i'll see what i can do about getting a video of a rooster-tail 8)
a roostertail video would rule!!!!!

E

etheric

Yeah, a roostertail would be cool.
We won't be winning any cinematography awards, but at least we get to do this while at work...
but now that I mention it, I'm getting some cool video ideas for the future.

G

gone_fishin

the plume of sand or water behind a bike or boat.

ok, guys, gimme some time to finish a responsible break-in & i'll recruit a cameraman and hit the beach 8)

H

Heath

etheric said:
Yeah, a roostertail would be cool.
We won't be winning any cinematography awards, but at least we get to do this while at work...
but now that I mention it, I'm getting some cool video ideas for the future.
you must clue me in on these ideas on tuesday!

G

gone_fishin

i just came back from the beach, did a low-torque donut, it's gonna be a bad-*ss clip when i can open her up (and find someone to take the video) :twisted:

H

Heath

augidog said:
i just came back from the beach, did a low-torque donut, it's gonna be a bad-*ss clip when i can open her up (and find someone to take the video) :twisted:
oh hell yeah!!!!!!!
i just opened up a you tube account and hosted them there. it's free! cheap is good, free is better!

G

gone_fishin

wut i meant was i gotta find someone to actually do the filming, not a lot of tech-heads up this way.

the low torque test-run was superb, i'm gonna be flinging some sand when i can go full throttle :twisted:

C

Cookie

Aig. the best sand is the damp stuff .........I did a spin out on gravel when we where forst riding the bikes the kids in the area thought it was awsom
(it shook me up a little did not see the deep gravel) it was a flash to the ol biker days.

Cookie

G

gone_fishin

hiya, cookie...the beaches up here are famous for the cruising, sandcastling, kite festivals, clamming, and soon, for motor-bicycling too :D

the sand isn't so much granular as powdery, we have the whole range of consistency from moist & hardpacked to dry and fluffy...i can putt thru the soft stuff pretty well, but i have a blast on the hardpacked lanes, woohoo 8)

C

Cookie

my faterh was navy for 30 yrs and we where stationded up in Bremington ws. and I can rember the breches up there some where like brick you are going to have a ball.

Cookie