Vintage Motor Bikes

Classicriders

Local time
5:36 AM
New here but have been in the vintage bicycle and motorbike hobby for a long time. I have always prefered the vintage stuff, but am definitely starting to appreciate the new stuff that is out there as well.
I recently put togethor a vintage bicycle slide show video and uploaded it to youtube. I am planning on doing a couple more, one of them will feature vintage motor bikes, i.e. Whizzer, Shaw, Smith Motor Wheel kits, Dynacycle, Powerbike, etc...
So, I need help collecting pics of these bikes. Anyone who has pics of their vintage motor bikes that they want to share, please send me a message. If you want credit in the video, there will be a "Special Thanks" credit at the end.
Take a look at the video and see what you think. I actually have two finished. One is called Classic Riders and teh other is Chestnut Hollow, which is a vintage bicycle collector/dealer in Michigan.

Classic RIders - http://youtube.com/watch?v=2adzsbzf5oU
Chestnut Hollow - http://youtube.com/watch?v=TgkwsoKo02g

Welcome to MBc..WOW what a outstanding video of vintage bicycle's.Thank you for sharing it with us.Looking forward to seeing more.Old is new again.

I'm speachless. I never would have dreamed that a place like chesnut hollow was out there. Boy, I'd love to spend a day or two just picking through the "junk"!!!!

I visit Rat Rod bikes and The Cabe too. Anywhere I can go where there are others that share my disease, I go! The vintage bicycle hobby is a very small one when compared to other hobbies out there. With the introduction of hobbies like motored bikes and rat rod bikes, they all compliment each other very well.
One of the things thatI felt held the vintage bicycle hobby back was that it was too narrow. In the car or motorcycle hobbies you have a real broad spectrum of enthusiasts. You have hit and miss engines, rat rods, concourse restorations, customs from all walks of life, drag racing, etc...
It's nice to see the vintage bicycle hobby expanding as a result of the rat rod and motored bike hobbies. The more the better I say!

indeed! when we accidentally centralized the movement, per requests for special areas for different styles, things just took off...you know the rest...i'm jammin' to your vids as i post...you've made my morning :) :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

ps-feel free to glean anything here, either crediting by username or general mention of MBc (which would rock my world)

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
I to want just a little time in a place like Chestnut Hollow. Ah heaven on earth.

Back