Vintage Motorized Bike For Sale

I am selling my vintage factory bicycle motor kit , with or without the bike. The motor kit is about a 1969 Orline, which used the TOUGH Ohlsson & Rice 2cyl. 1 hp engine. These same kits were also sold under the name " Chicken Power." This kit is lightweight, small, & can easily be moved from one bike to another in minutes. Super easy installation !! These little motors are NOT junk !! They are used in everything from generators to chainsaws. This is a front wheel ,friction-drive unit , & is easy on tires. It has a recoil starter & starts on the 1st or 2nd pull. Has automatic clutch, so you can idle at those stop signs. Handgrip throttle, just like a motorcycle. Has enough power to pull away from a stop sign as well. It carries me up to about 20mph , & is rated at 125mpg. Gets a lot of attention at cars shows, motorbike shows, & just riding down the street. A blast to ride. Drive wheel easily disengages from tire & that makes it very easy to pedal, when you want. This is an item getting more rare by the day & will certainly be worth more in years to come!
The motor has been fitted on several bikes & I like the bike it is on the best. It is an older Schwinn Hybrid 12spd, that is in great condition. This set-up gives good ride, best handling, & speed combination. Remember, you can still use all the original bike gears & there is no wear & tear on the frame, wheels, spokes, etc. Just a little on the tires & by driving it correctly , that is minimized. It has the same front tire that came with the bike after many miles of use!
It is in N. Centarl Florida. Bike motor kit = $175 , with bike $200. Motor is easy & cheap to mail, but if you want bike & motor, pick-up would be best.
LOOK AT THE PIX

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/beanhead1949/Bike motor/

Attachments

• 88_Motorized_bike_WinCE_6.jpg
    88_Motorized_bike_WinCE_6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,352
Hey Esteban, Are you close to Newport, Century village, Deerfield beach. My parents are there and will be coming home soon. In the meantime I will search out "chicken power"

Not very close to Deerfield. I am close to Gainesville, Fl., which is N. Central part of the state. If they go back to Canada on I-75, they will go close by my home. The motor kit is super light & costs under $20 to mail in the U.S. Not sure about Canada , but can look it up if I had your Postal Code.

Mike,
The post is a couple of years old & the O & R was sold long ago . I do have a rare K & S Bike Machine Kit.

Attachments

• K & S ad.jpg
    K & S ad.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 980
Back