Vintagebiker from O.C.

V

vintagebiker

Hello all,
I just found this site. Very cool.

A little about myself....
I'm a homeshop machinist and fabricator who is also a lifelong fan of motorcycles and bicycles.
Some of my favorites are the antique-vintage motorized bicycles.
Early 1900's motorcycles were really nothing more than bicycles with motors installed on them, so I love those real early motorbikes or modern motorized bikes made in the style of those early motorbikes.
I really enjoy seeing others peoples quality homemade-garage-workshop engineering and projects, like the type done 50 to 100 years ago when you worked with what you had to make what you needed.
Not just programed it into a CNC machine and had it made for you.
Modern technology is great but in my opinion, it just doesn't have the soul of the old handbuilt machines.

Also,
I see in the forums that there is a catagory for bike pic of the month.
Where do I submit my bike pic for the month of July?
I have a one of a kind motorized bike that I know nobody has seen before.
Please let me know about this.
Thanks

The topic will show up in General Discussion.

You can post pics of your bike in Picture Gallery, under a new topic, if you want. or you can surprise us all later.

welcome to the community :D

Welcome to MBc, glad you're here 8) . Joseph's right, bike of the month for July hasnt started yet. but we still want to see it in Picture Gallery, if you'd like :D :D
Happy

sounds like you're gonna fit right in, vintagebiker...bolt-on and homebuilds are so doable at this level, that's why i fell in love with the genre :D

bike-of-month is still so sketchy in it's construction (we're newer than you may think)...have to see if tom wants to try and keep it going during our software change, slated for this month. i'll be announcing our short-term plans this week, stay tuned. meantime, give us a sneak-peek in the picture gallery, eh?

welcome to the MBc 8)

hi

hi welcome to MBc...were all waiting in anticipation...this is such a cool "genre", and to think i coulda been doin it longer than just a month!
Good luck and happy motoring! :)

With promises of a new high, a fantastic new rush to us motoredbike addicts, Welcome :eek: :eek: :eek:

Id like to see the pics too :D

Thanks for the welcome.

Ok, I have posted a couple of pics of my one of a kind bike in the Picture Gallery under the heading: Vintagebikers Rare Pre War Motorbike.

I am building a couple of other bikes, pics of those to come in the future.

Back