Virginia People, CHECK IN!

DJEEPER

Local time
7:54 PM
Hey guys! i was wondering if anyone in here is in Virginia? I am in the south east part in Yorktown.

Who else is in VA?

I'm from northern Virginia, we might as well be our own state. What do you ride, and have you had any run-ins with any LEOs?

My old ride was this:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/djeeper/DSCN1007-1.jpg
I rode this thing around for a while and never had any issues.
I had alot of "OH COOL" looks, but never had any issues from the LEO's. I did my best to ride it on the back streets instead of the main streets though.

I am going to slap a 49cc sticker on the side of my engine on my current project :D:
IMG_0197.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's sick but we can't be the only VA MBer's I've heard that there is another guy in my area with a fleet of MBs that builds and sells them we should organise a VA ride on the capitol (richmond) for me that's about a 2-2.5 drive so prolly 4-5ish via MB on Rt. 1.

Yeah, that sounds good!

My bike has been done for about 3 weeks now....i could probably make Richmond in 2.5 hours on my MB via Rt. 60.
IMG_0242.jpg

I am finifhing the tune om my exp chamber tonight and installing a sidepull front brake, I have a boost bottle and a slant head in the mail. I'd like to wait for nuvinci but I could probably be convinced to do it on a 1 speed.

i have a Nexus 7 speed rear...and i think its perfect. a 3 speed is minimum.

I put the tuned black pipe on my bike from SBP and noticed a nice nice increase in umph.

whats the fastest you've taken the nexus hub to? I'm trying to get in the 70mph club :p

also, here is a picture of my two babies

Attachments

• bike HDR.jpg
    bike HDR.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:
uh, by 70mph, im sure you mean 40mph right?

my bike will do around 40...though i havent GPS'ed it yet.

Back