Vote for our next STICKER design

Which sticker do you think we should order?

• Total voters

Tom

Local time
7:45 AM
Stickers must be 8.5"x1.38" and only use red, white and black.

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

1:
2_1_2.jpg

2:
2_2_2.jpg

3:
2_3_2.jpg

4:
2_4_2.jpg

5:
2_5_2.jpg

6:
2_6_1.jpg

I voted for #1 but I did like #6 also as they where very easy to read on the move. #2 and 4 are very hard to read they get blurred in the background.

i voted #1 because of the solid black background...it'll look great on the tanks or chainguards 8)

I voted for 1, but will give 6 some love too. The others are a bit difficult to make out, and keep in mind that our eyes are already tuned into bikes and pieces of engine. It may be quite difficult for some people in the street to reconize those images that we can pickup on pretty easily.

I am not super handy with Photoshop but could come up with something pretty cool if you want to use us, the members, as a resource Tom. There may be some graphics whiz sitting out there among us.

etheric said:
I voted for 1, but will give 6 some love too. The others are a bit difficult to make out, and keep in mind that our eyes are already tuned into bikes and pieces of engine. It may be quite difficult for some people in the street to reconize those images that we can pickup on pretty easily.

I am not super handy with Photoshop but could come up with something pretty cool if you want to use us, the members, as a resource Tom. There may be some graphics whiz sitting out there among us.

Had a play!!!!

167_MotBik_1.jpg

Okay, more props to both ya. I am playing around but am really having quite a bit of difficulty creating what I am envisioning.

Tom said:
SKARYFAST said:
Had a play!!!!

167_MotBik_1.jpg

Nice! I like your style. Can you do another one? Maybe one more like #1 up top, simple and easy to read. Im not as good with graphics as you.

Sure thing you just say what you want and I'll keep going till your happy!!

167_MotBik2_1.jpg

Back