VOTE NOW!! Sept '07 MBc Bike Of The Month

here you go, folks...a great selection.

thanks to all our entrants, and good luck :D :cool:

(some entries were not submitted correctly & i don't have time to search for bikes, or usernames, or both. also, some of these pics were huge! i'm no graphics expert and was forced to resize to get in under the maximum file size, i did my best)

the filename of the pic is the username of the owner, hover your mouse over the thumbnail to see

Attachments

• a200txg.jpg
    a200txg.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 682
  • Alaskavan.jpg
    Alaskavan.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 454
  • bobcaller.jpg
    bobcaller.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 523
  • drimpact.jpg
    drimpact.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 490
  • Greenblazer.jpg
    Greenblazer.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 474
  • iRide Customs.jpg
    iRide Customs.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 598
  • locoWelder.jpg
    locoWelder.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 514
  • Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 475
  • vintagebiker.jpg
    vintagebiker.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 597
  • Zomby Builder.jpg
    Zomby Builder.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 536
Augidog...not everybody is familiar with all the members bikes. IMHO I think you would get more votes in this contest if it was easier to tell what bike belongs to who. Like..is it left to right , top to bottom...like a200txg is the first pic on top left and zomby builder is last on bottom right as Ihemrick was disqualified? So Tom is the bottom center....see what I mean?

larymor...sorry i didn't see this sooner...

the filename of the pic is the username of the owner, hover your mouse over the thumbnail to see...does that help?

the filename of the pic is the username of the owner, hover your mouse over the thumbnail to see
this topic's moving kind of fast, bet you didn't see this?

Realized that late augidog, thread was doing 60 in a 25 zone, had to delete some assumptions and make reparations where necessary... live and learn.

Nice pix and bikes! I wish I had taken mine in front of the old barn where I found the bike! I agree with all who said that the real joy is sharing what you have done, second only to the thrill of actually riding. I can't count the number of smiles I have seen on peoples faces and the and "thumbs up"s I have gotten when I zip past.

zomby builder is my choice for bike of the month.
Cool bike!
although I was torn between that one and Vintage biker.

Back