WA laws

Josh_wilcoxx

Local time
8:06 AM
What laws are in place in Washington State for motorized bikes? I'm pretty sure it's a DOT helmet, 49cc or below, and 30mph max. Is there any other laws I need to know of?

If you get pulled over the Cops will tell ya :ROFLMAO:
Why don't ya just use that thing your typing on and look it up?

If you get pulled over the Cops will tell ya :ROFLMAO:
Why don't ya just use that thing your typing on and look it up?
I did, but everything was very unclear other then that. I'm still unsure about riding on shoulders, bike Lanes, traffic rules, etc

If I remember correctly WA is like NY and MAB's are strictly forbidden. Use the search feature looking up posts by Augi. Lots of info there.

If I remember correctly WA is like NY and MAB's are strictly forbidden. Use the search feature looking up posts by Augi. Lots of info there.
By MAB do you mean motor assisted bike? Because I know that they aren't illegal here at all.

Maybe they changed the laws, good luck riding and enjoy.

Finally a state using some common sense. Riding a bicycle after a few brews should not be a DUI anywhere. All this soft on crime and criminal justice reform BS applies to everything except a DUI. Laws just keep getting tougher and tougher on those.

But feel free to be dead if you unintentionally weave in to the path of a moving vehicle. Don't drive "ANYTHING" drunk.

Finally a state using some common sense. Riding a bicycle after a few brews should not be a DUI anywhere. All this soft on crime and criminal justice reform BS applies to everything except a DUI. Laws just keep getting tougher and tougher on those.

Back