Waiting for delivery

T

try1897

Hello All, I was reading the For sale section and noticed Augi was selling some tires. I really needed them and and decided to go for it. I sent him the money and in 48 hours the tires were at my door. Man that was fast. I have never ordered anything that came that fast. In fact I ordered a set of really cool front forks that I'm still waiting for and a 36 tooth sprocket and a chrome beach cruiser frame and a new crank set and a set of chrome fenders. and an intake manifold and a few other odds and ends and I'm waiting for them all to get here . I hate waiting. But the day will come and then I plan a rebuild of my bike for the spring run to the sun. Thats right a ride down the east coast to sunny Florida. Hopefully this march. Anyone in the area that wants to team up can E-mail me and we'll make plans....Tom in WV

you hate waiting?

yeah well, now i have to wait to see those kick-*ss tires on a MB... :eek:

keep us well-posted on the project, TRY, it sounds like it's gonna be a great looking bike 8)

When you plan that route, keep my camping area here in Holly Pond in mind. Free range chicken all along the creek bottom (if you can catch em).

21_18maywoods_039_1.jpg

I lucked out and found this article in the Sunday travel section, that Gulf Shores area I'm scoping out next week, and a day's ride SSE is Callaway Forest/Gardens in Georgia, which I passed thru in '06, wouldn't mind seeing again.

21_baldwinbeaches_1.jpg

Bama, We'll keep that in mind for sure. So far there are three of us plus the VW Camper as support vehicle. It'll be nice to have the gear and spares hauled in the van and just ride with the wind .We plan on a long slow trip and will stop by for sure . It looks like March or early April . We have to choose a time when we can all go and not worry about how long were gone. I'm trying to buy a spare 48cc and a 55 hop up kit just in case.I have a friend with one for sale and am saving. I also plan on a spare clutch pack and mag. for the 80cc. The VW is well stocked with tools and has its own spares so with a little luck we'll be seein ya in the spring. Tom and friends in WV

JUst BE SURE to make this run before May !! Love Bug season in May. That's nassy !!

Esteban, you're right!!

omg, do i ever remember pedaling thru clouds of those sticky lil winged varmints...yuck :yuck:

:yuck: :yuck: i can't imagine doing that at 30mph :yuck: :yuck:

I ran into them suckers in Klamath Falls, Or. Went 5 miles then had to stop to clean the windsheild and headlight on my car so I could see again. Nasty buggers.

Well we sure gotta avoid them things. Very strange I never knew about them . Like Augi said I can imagine riding at 30 mph into a swarm of them. We'll def. travel around the bad times of year. March or early April?? I Guess for some folks they are unavoidable... But we'll try! Thanks for the warning .I'll spread the word ... Tom in WV

Back