Wanna-Be New Rider in Mississippi...

Okay, you kids knock it off. You don't want me coming in there to knock it off for ya. You'll be grounded from your bikes for the whole week.

Slam, look to the left side of this page for the link to Thatsdax.com he's got the happiest Happy Times around. I have 2 from him and am happy.

hey dude, if you think you can organize this place better...
come up with a better plan and do it for us
why not stop making all the nasty frivolous posts ???
just a thought :D

hey dude, if you think you can organize this place better...
come up with a better plan and do it for us
I most certainly will come up with an outline for an Motored Bike 101 For Dummies Like Grndslm... as soon as I pick your brains at least.

why not stop making all the nasty frivolous posts???
Nasty... I think not. Frivolous... You bet your arse, man!! This is 2008... Welcome!

I've watched your "progress" since you've been here and the disruption you've caused.Admin must be much more tolerant than me cos if it was me i would have banned u immediately.
Your a non-cooperative troublemaker that gets his kicks from arguing with people...baiting them with your comments then arguing.
You havn't built one single motored bike and i seriously doubt u ever will.
Get help for that mental disorder,professionl help..around the clock help(preferably somewhere else)

You're pretty sick, man... pretty nasty I should say!! Seriously, what nasty thing did I say to you or anyone else?

What happened to "play nice"?

i don't know what to say about the friction between you and fetor...i see a 2-way street and have stayed out of it...however:

just you try "frivolous" with our forum and see where it gets you.

NOW your playing the "play nice" card...shock/horror.
Normally after an apology(even a backhanded apology) i would say "Forget it man,let's start again" but in your case i'll make an exception.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8608

What's the setup here...u start a thread in the General section(Too many questions to start my project) have arguments,get little response,then start another thread in the General section about basically the same thing(Which setup floats your boat most?)
It's all related to u asking questions/getting answers,then arguing.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8609
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8637

It's a lame attempt at reaction seeking while getting knowledge at other peoples expense so PLEASE,come-up with something more original.

BTW...You just made it on my list of ppl i'll never help......congratulations.
It's hard to get on this list but u managed to do it in record time...Guinness Book Of Records record time.

What's the setup here...u start a thread in the General section(Too many questions to start my project) have arguments,get little response,then start another thread in the General section about basically the same thing(Which setup floats your boat most?)
It's all related to u asking questions/getting answers,then arguing.
That's exactly it... You've figured out my entire thought process behind posting. Actually... as you could tell, I got a great deal of responses to my first thread: half of it was what I was looking for, half of it was the shiz you started because you thought it was sooo important to tell me to read, read, read as if I hadn't already done that and heard it from other people. And I would have kept posting in the same thread, ya forgetful stoner, but you can't add polls to old threads, hence the new one. I was curious what people would consider their dream bike... sorry for being curious.

It's a lame attempt at reaction seeking while getting knowledge at other peoples expense so PLEASE,come-up with something more original.
You sir are a liar. Quit this nonsense... facts or it didn't happen. How am I nasty, psychotic, or reaction-seeking? Show me some dirt, dammit!

I really can't be bothered anymore.You've taken-up enough of my time already so i'm unsubscribing from this thread...........................i'll leave ya to it.

grndslm,

I've been following your post and even tried to help in my own simple way but a pattern has emerged. You seem to be a demanding person prone to berating those that don't achieve your level of service expectations. You expect to find instant knowledge and get mad when we can't supply what you want. My experience with many different bikes has been, there is no "right" system, they all have pros and cons and personal taste plays a big part in the decision. It takes time to sort this out, time you seem unwilling to invest. Much time has been spent in your post talking about other issues than the original subject line, which makes me wonder who is grndslm.

Is it possible that you're also "MissMiss" on the sewing forum, sticking your thumb in little old ladies eyes. Do you get your jollies joining forums just to cause trouble? And that my friend, is your cheese to go with the wine.

Back