Want to build a quiet 4 stroke that my wife will like!

:D I think MBR may either live estranged from his wife or he has the perfect marriage or girlfriend - a woman that shows a man some respect.

I'm not into ad hominem attacks, but i'll call it as it is when someone is blowing hot air around a tent, and that's as far as it needs to go.

I've had a fair degree of life experience with women and have a comprehensive understanding of female psychology, which i've used to very good effect in the past.
MBR may not have had as much life experience with attractive (smoking hot) women as i have, for i've always have a weakness for attractive women, but the more attractive a woman is, the more they fit into the category that i've described above, not to mention being at ever increasing risk of serious discombobulation, whilst trying to negotiate their way through life and relationships.

Most men don't understand how the program works when it comes to women, especially when women are trying to f*#k you over - the most effective way to demoralise your enemy is to employ the same methods that they have at their disposal, which is to weaponise your psychology..
Men tend to use brute force; throwing things around a room and making a lot of noise, but women try to grind you down slowly, sapping your energy to live and to find any happiness in the relationship or life. There is a whole landscape out there of men living in soul destroying relationships, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Men can take back control of their relationships and make their partners life a living h.e.l.l :devilish:

Last edited:
The most terrifying weapon I have against mine is to nod, smile, let her worry what happens next. Be polite, it worries them to death.

Ludwig, you don't understand how the program works. I would say that virtually "all" smoking hot women either work in the modelling industry or have friends who work in the modelling/entertainment industry.
These women (for whatever reason) seem to have a group of g.a.y male friends who give them the worst relationship advise you can imagine, mostly by supporting their loopy ideas; especially when these women feel vengeful; the more attractive they are the more vengeful their caustic hearts become, particularly when they don't get their way "all the time".

The silent treatment doesn't work, because after they've berated you without any reaction on your behalf, they storm out of the house to plot your downfall or death with their girlfriends and worst of all, their g.a.y friends.

By the time they get home, it pays to have removed all sharp objects from the house and anything that can be used as a crude weapon, like a lamp shade or a 46 inch plasma television.

I've been there before and i've been on the receiving end of it before.

The best form of defense to this kind of behaviour is to firewall your psychology and make their life a living h.e.l.l :devilish:

Just so long as she doesn't have an interest in sharp objects, it's ok. As for smokin hot, I have a thoroughly basic Mk1 Domestic, which I am now realising I should be thankful for.

I've spent so much time trying to understand why people seek out relationships, as opposed to structured levels of living convenience: giving the impression to the outside world that you are in a relationship, though it's just a simple cash induced friends with benefits scenario, or better put, a cash to lifestyle conversion for the other party that's proportional to the amount of personal female engagement for the lifestyle financier.

Maybe i should try to investigate the notion of getting myself a basic Mk1 Domestic model, because i've heard that these models can give terrific levels of care and compassion, whilst having a sense of love and respect for the other party.

Fabian,
A comeback doesn't mean malice, but I prefer them as clever as possible coming from the "snaps" generation "your momma's so fat,...".Your thoughts on the MkI domestic, there in lies the rub, you'd need to be blind to do it, most of the,... er,...ummm not so pretty ones have the same problems you stated earlier, as a wise man once said "you're going to be made miserable, you might as well be looking at a pretty face".I just keep waiting for that grand mutation where the third sex pops up, until then I'll keep trying to flip hot l.e.s.b.i.a.n.s, cause when you do it's as close to bliss as a man can find, you both point out hot chicks to each other and NO ONE MINDS!

ha, ha

That's what we need: a third sex that's way hotter than the so called fairer sex "and" likes to ride motorized bicycles "and" takes an interest in a man and his extensive tool collection "and" his penchant for watching endless hours of motor sport.

I do subscribe to your philosophy: "if you're going to be made miserable, you might as well be looking at a pretty face, and occasionally giving it a few coats" :devil2:

Back