Want to go Fast! Or just want your jug to Last!

KC you are being very close minded!
These zeda engines have all top quality hardware and parts their castings are of way better quality they use better cranks 17mm with 6203's and just way more suited to making more power out of !

And best of all a sleeved jug that will outlast any grubee or anything else currently out there!
And there is no way a grubee stock with a good pipe and gears is going to even come close to one of these!
Well sure I could get close, if I slowed down ;-}

Allready guys using a tank frame with these engines and single gear are going 55mph and dont have to be peddled off the line!
A race bike, sure, but you woudn't want to ride it around town unless you like the smell of burning clutch pads ;-}

Well sure I could get close, if I slowed down ;-}

A race bike, sure, but you woudn't want to ride it around town unless you like the smell of burning clutch pads ;-}
Really? Dude dont you keep up with what's going on around you? No not a race bike an everyday rider that pulls fine of the line,And your dreaming if you think your all stock untouched geared builds would keep up to 50 plus Zeda builds.You would be slowing down because you wouldnt see the other bike leaving you in it's dust lol.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd gladly pay 3x the price of a stocker for this motor and pipe setup.

No gears?

Sean Davis at Apollo Racing did this a year ago with an MXS top end it was built to race at SMB Race events and didn't really pan out the way he thought it would.He's a good guy and I give him credit for trying,But like many he suffers from beleiving his own BS, He told me that engine had 220 p.s.i. C/R and then he posted the lower video of him starting it with his hand turning the wheel LOL,Sorry but that's total BS anyway he wanted to sell these engines at around 12-15 hundred bucks but since he couldn't really prove it's worth the intrest kinda died off.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd gladly pay 3x the price of a stocker for this motor and pipe setup.

No gears?

Would you pay 6 times more for an engine that doesnt last very long?The bottom (big end) bearing cant handle the load nor does the wrist pin it's a racer build that has to be rebuilt every event!

I just have to smile at all the More Power suckers...
The best 66cc made is $135, with a good exhaust system and gears, even 3, is enough to blow away any $700 base price engine running direct drive.

I don't know about that....a 135 dollar motor that can do 55 mph plus....you'd have to prove that to me with flying colors.

The $130 basic zeda80 kit can do 40 plus geared and tuned...if you already have all you need with the kit garbage you can buy just the motor for $109

I don't know about that....a 135 dollar motor that can do 55 mph plus....you'd have to prove that to me with flying colors.

The $130 basic zeda80 kit can do 40 plus geared and tuned...if you already have all you need with the kit garbage you can buy just the motor for $109
As mentioned above KC is a little delusional to think his box stock untouched 2hp engines with jackshaft can outperform a single speed performance engine.I've raced against geared (jackshaft)bikes who's owners thought them fast and well let's just say not so much!Every one forgets that to shift the gears takes time and being off the power to do so if you want it to last, And that time taken to lift and shift has a single speed pulling away with a constant pull.

Really? Dude dont you keep up with what's going on around you?
No, not much anymore, I can't even ride let alone build these days.

No not a race bike an everyday rider that pulls fine of the line,
And your dreaming if you think your all stock untouched geared builds would keep up to 50 plus Zeda builds.
You would be slowing down because you wouldnt see the other bike leaving you in it's dust lol.
Heheheh.

I built a Zeda, the one with electric start, it sits today with no way to start it.

Street, you treat me like I'm some kinda of newbie moron, I assure I'm not. Have you even click the My Builds link in my sig?

I have build plenty of performance direct drive 2-strokes like this.

2_WiteRaceLeft-1280.jpg

Gears would just make it better ;-}

I beg to differ, seems to me this topic is all about 2-stroke engine quality and even seeing names like Happy Time and China Girl have no place in it except as an example of 'crap in a box'.

I am only in this topic because I have a local customer that wants me to build him a performance MB, but he is talking about wanting to use a ~$700 'racing engine' like these...

http://www.arrowmotorizedcycles.com/shop-now---racing-engines.html

http://www.shop.crmachine.com/produ...E0.p3plqscsfapp002?productId=77&categoryId=18

I looked them over, read what info the pages had, and something became strikingly clear, they are all based on a $135 Grubee Skyhawk GT5 2-stroke engine.

What that says to me:
Nobody wants to try to 'improve' a box of sh*t, and that with some clever marketing you might get away with profits of 300% or more!

My customer will get a kick ass high performance ride regardless of what he chooses, my job right now is simply to point out things that are.. well.. let's just say silly before they even start to keep some otherwise wasted cash in their pocket.
now I haven't been inside an arrow engine, but if you open up a cr machine motor you won't find a single stock part. it's one of the few china girl variants over $90 that's worth the price tag

No, not much anymore, I can't even ride let alone build these days.

Heheheh.

I built a Zeda, the one with electric start, it sits today with no way to start it.

Street, you treat me like I'm some kinda of newbie moron, I assure I'm not. Have you even click the My Builds link in my sig?

I have build plenty of performance direct drive 2-strokes like this.

2_WiteRaceLeft-1280.jpg

Gears would just make it better ;-}
KC putting all the bolt on's on a stock untouched (corrected) engine doesn't qualify as a performance build! Your bikes are sick to look at and I'm sure you and the customers get many of compliments but they are NOT the same as a truely reworked performance build.I think the reason you like the jackshaft so much is that you DON'T have to do any internal work to get reasonable results for the price you charged.

Back