want unassembled engine

hazmat

Local time
4:08 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You ordered one of those $16.99 kits and actually got it?
Others have ordered those $15 kits only not to get it and had to file a claim for a refund.

3 or 4 years years back Cannonball2 had ordered a special kit Dax was selling of the then, newish 66 cc engine with the better crankshaft, that was a knockdown engine kit for $80. You assembled it from bits which allowed you to more easily inspect and port/tune the final product.

Kinda wish they still sold these.

You ordered one of those $16.99 kits and actually got it?
Others have ordered those $15 kits only not to get it and had to file a claim for a refund.
Says it sold on the 6th so no way he got it yet lol. I have not seen a single person actually get one, and since they claim up to 2mos shipping and Paypal claim period is 45 days, you are SOL if you wait.

You used to be able to order them direct from Zehe on FB (CEO of Zeda China) in pieces but I have not seen anyone offer them like that anymore. I did 5 of them as the DIY kits and much prefer it - not only were they like $20 cheaper but you won't have the stupid issues a lot of them have with casting flash, junk in the bottom end, cross threaded bolts, backwards pistons, loose magnetos, etc. They all did 38-41mph stock with just matched transfers, single base gasket, head surface slightly milled for flatness, baffle cut in stock pipe, and casting removed from ports. No portwork or nothing.

Back