WANTED: Dual Crown Fork for Beach Cruiser

I have a Greenline beach cruiser and I'm looking for a dual crown fork in either black or silver. I found some on Nirve's website, but I'm not sure if they'll work on my bike. I don't know about the whole threaded and threadless fork difference. Not sure which one I need either.

Thanks for the help. I managed to figure I need a threadless fork...now if I can only find one reasonably priced.

Thanks for the help. I managed to figure I need a threadless fork...now if I can only find one reasonably priced.

Are you looking for a double crown suspension fork or one of the double crown rigid forks?

http://www.nirve.com/parts.asp?cid=3002 Nirve has two different double crown forks. A longer chopper style for $100.00 and a shorter cruiser style for $45.00 They also have Springer forks with 1&18 in steerers as well. If you need a 1in. steerer then Electra Bicycles has a Double Crown rigid for for $80.00

ocscully

Thanks, I saw these over at Nirve. E-mailed them to find out when they would have that double crown fork in-stock again...no reply as of yet. Do you know of any 1 1/8 threadless front suspension forks for cruisers?

check the other springers there
not much out there will work with a cruiser
you could google 'monarch' forks...approx120$

hahah the first thing that came up was DANGER! I guess those things are tack welded. Sounds a little shifty. I'll stick with a solid dual crown if I can get my hands on it. Maybe Nirve will get their act together soon. hhaha for 50 bucks it's a great deal if you ask me.

Back