Wanted: Whizzer engine and frame

:cool:Hi. for my next project, i'd like to build a bare-bones ratrodder WHIZZER bike. it will be Whizzer engine, drivetrain, frame, balloon tires, fork and premium brakes. the only Whizzer-specific parts will be engine and frame.

please contact me if you have a Whizzer frame and/or engine for sale.

Myron

I have or can obtain several New edition Whizzer motors. I checked with Whizzer today to see if they had any available at a reduced price, but they can't let me know until tomorrow or Monday. Another possibility to consider is the complete kit because it will cost less in the long run. If you purchase all the needed parts [belts, sheeve, controls, wiring harness, gas tank, CDI, coil, clutch, etc] it will far exceed the price of the kit. It is important to note the individual motors do not include the clutch system. I offer all kits & motors with the early 26 MM carburetor instead of the smaller 22 MM version for the same price if desired.
Quenton

Last edited:
:cool:Thanks for good responses.

Mike, i'll pm you.

Quenton, never faster than 40mph. my main speed range is 0-25mph. if i'm forced onto the road, then it's 0-35mph. i like quickness more than speed.

i only have one hill in my area, and my 2.2hp DAHON with 40-tooth sprocket can handle it.(16t/18t X 18.75/4.15 = 40.16 = 40-tooth sprocket, when compared to happy time and 40t sprocket)

Myron

Myron, please PM me. I have a motor on the way from Whizzer USA you might be interested in. I can offer you a WC-1 motor with the NE cylinder kit installed, a rebuilt NE motor, or a new motor for a very good price. The motors do not include the clutch system or any electronics, except for the ignition & charging system built on the motor [under the flywheel], however I have the extra parts in stock if needed. I also stock a very large inventory of parts for both the vintage & new edition Whizzers.
Quenton

Back