First and only buy so far is a grubee 66cc 2 stroke. I gotta say no problems so far.
Ya, Grubee Skyhawk's from the Yang Dong factory are tops.
They are good right out of the box, no 'cleaning up' ports or any other left over factory crap, they are just hard to come by because you can only buy from a licensed dealer.

For the west coast that is http://www.bicycle-engines.com/SkyHawk-AngleFire-GT5A-66cc-Bicycle-Engine-Kit.html

For those looking to build for the first time, give it a couple more weeks for a 'Holiday Sale' ;-}

Bicycle Motor Works! Matt is great! No complaints on my engine so far. Little on the spendy side but worth it.

If I wanted to get even with someone I'd buy them an HT kit for Xmas!:cool:

No Xmas HT kit for you this year Steve, in order to completely appreciate an HT motor you need a sense of humor for which you are lacking.

No Xmas HT kit for you this year Steve, in order to completely appreciate an HT motor you need a sense of humor for which you are lacking.

Ewww, cutting, when all I wanted was a free motor!

Reminds me of the smart a$$ who asked a hotdog vendor for a "Zen hotdog".
"What is that?" asked the vendor.
"Make me one with everything" smirked the client.

He paid for his hotdog with a $5 bill and noticed the vendor wasn't giving him his change.
"Hey, where's my change?" He asked.
"Change comes from within" smirked the vendor...

Ewww, cutting, when all I wanted was a free motor!

Reminds me of the smart a$$ who asked a hotdog vendor for a "Zen hotdog".
"What is that?" asked the vendor.
"Make me one with everything" smirked the client.

He paid for his hotdog with a $5 bill and noticed the vendor wasn't giving him his change.
"Hey, where's my change?" He asked.
"Change comes from within" smirked the vendor...

Strong Sir, very strong. :D

Back