Why you and your dad stick up for Rob is beyond me and many others!It's a FACT that he has ripped off many people,It's a FACT that he held the robbers needlessly stripped of their clothing! It's a fact that a you don't get sentenced to 7 years felony probation for defending your property from burglars! It's a fact that zms has claims against them from various disgruntled customers and has sh*t ratings from the bbb and various others!It's also a fact that when you associate yourself with with those whom are known to be shady and out right thief's is because your like minded and agree with their actions or benefit from them!Rob has all ready made it very clear that he has no morals and could care less about the people in this hobby/sport,so why defend his actions,to what gain?And if that's your intent then you can expect some negative reactions and comment's from the many of us that don't approve as any normal person should.
I'm not defending just clarifying false information. Everything else happened but no molesting, I think it's good to make that clear to everyone. I do not agree or condone any of those actions and do not associate myself with them whatsoever. Its no doubt why he gets a bad rep, I understand. But wrongfully accusing someone of molestation is not ok, I don't care how much of a criminal they are. He was sentenced and is serving his time, thats that.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

He's a joke. 500$ plus motor & never received a carb or exhaust adapter flange. I'll never buy a zeda motor again.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Yeah hes a scammer big time saddly he got me for like 1000 bucks would be nice to find out exactly how many ppl hes stolen money from and put tigether a class action suit on his ass take his business down entierly cuz hes around he still races his bikes and still f***s ppl iver he just shut down the zms site probably has another set up who knows what i do know is rob is a skumbag oddly enough he actually did answer my calls and texts and emails he actually reached out to me when i ordered to promis me he was going to send the order and sounded like a faurly legit dude so goes six eight weeks and i call him back he answers and tells me hes on the way to California just catching a flught im like ik dude have a goodbtime whatever ppl have lives no big deal goes another eight weeks i send him a text see if hes had good vacation and how the motor is coming along he says its all good blabla bla so goes another eight weeks and he goes silent then he answers another 4 weeks later and says all is good gives his word once again amd then he goes silent saddly for me i dont vank with the same bank theybtried to screw me out of a lot of noney andni caught them on it and they closed my account so that's great and yeah disnt use paypal should have would have been the way to go but im dumb got f***ed forba grand and sit here broke now lol live and get f***ed i guess

Back