BigBlackMac

Local time
10:05 AM
Hi everybody, i just want to share my bad experience with anybody that want to buy from this seller

Even like it seem to be a great community on Facebook, Richard Bianchi will ignore all your messages ( in my case )

i did order by mistake the wrong engine kit so i wanted to change my order, but after several email i sent in 3 days i've got no answers at all ( i sent through the contact Email in the invoice )

Then i subscribed on the Zeda Mafia page on Facebook and finally able to talk with Robert to Cancel my order, he sent a single message that he could cancel but no email confirmation at all, so 3 days later hi asked him how to do the refund

AND GUESS WHAT ? i never see a sign of life since 2 week, no email no nothing

i strongly recommend to buy somewhere else !

P.S. If any of you have problems like this, you can contact your credit card compagny and they will refund you ( at least in my case )

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Sorry you got screwed, I have heard bad things about them but never purchased anything from Zeda.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Zedamotorsports is only good if you know what you are buying and understand that Robert will provide no customer support. They are NOT a company to order your first build from. If you know what you are buying and know to expect no feedback on your purchase, ZMS isn't all that bad.

Moderators Note:

Zedamotorsports is only good if you know what you are buying and understand that Robert will provide no customer support. They are NOT a company to order your first build from. If you know what you are buying and know to expect no feedback on your purchase, ZMS isn't all that bad.
I guess so, but in Mac's case, all he wanted to do was cancel his order, he wasn't asking product advice or even product questions, he just wanted to cancel his order. This is something every business must deal with, I don't think of it as offering "customer service" beyond what is required to be a business. He ordered the wrong thing and wanted to simply cancel his order. He shouldn't have take his case to his credit card company just to make that happen and all because the company ignores it's customers after they get their money.

Moderators Note:

man idk how all ya keep getting screwed by these companies. i do business with them quite often through the year and had nothing but good parts and good times. zeda's been pretty good to me. i heard a lot of things bad about kings too, but i've never had a single problem with any of my orders or requests. how are you wording your emails? they've always gotten back to me with in 5 business days if i have any problems.

Moderators Note:

man idk how all ya keep getting screwed by these companies. i do business with them quite often through the year and had nothing but good parts and good times. zeda's been pretty good to me. i heard a lot of things bad about kings too, but i've never had a single problem with any of my orders or requests. how are you wording your emails? they've always gotten back to me with in 5 business days if i have any problems.
I purchase almost all my MB parts from ebay and to a lessor extent Amazon. I use pay pal so if I have troubles I can take my case to them. The truth is, I can find almost everything I need at the best possible price from these websites. Most MB companies sell on ebay anyhow so I rarely buy anything directly from the company itself. I have purchased used bike parts from local vendors or from sellers on Craigslist but those are times when I see it in person and know what I am getting and that there will be no returns.

Moderators Note:

I purchase almost all my MB parts from ebay and to a lessor extent Amazon. I use pay pal so if I have troubles I can take my case to them. The truth is, I can find almost everything I need at the best possible price from these websites. Most MB companies sell on ebay anyhow so I rarely buy anything directly from the company itself. I have purchased used bike parts from local vendors or from sellers on Craigslist but those are times when I see it in person and know what I am getting and that there will be no returns.

i'll buy a few single pieces here and there to test companies, see if i get what i'm paying for. then i usually will do a good chunk of change order. i like to sometimes shoot a email, working out a discount for a bulk purchase. you get a way better price buying 100 coils, over buying one or two at a time. i guess you also have to build some bikes if you purchase in bulk. i've gotten whole kits at $35 bucks a piece before. now they are more like $50 to $65 a piece if you buy in bulk. if you know you are gonna use 'em, why not buy 10 or 20 of them at once? really helps on down the road too, blown engine, no prob i'll swap it out. tht'll be $175 please. i just more than doubled my money by having it on hand. i know most of y'all don't build to sell, but if you did, you get sweet deals and they will pay close attention to detail. lol

Moderators Note:

Unless you wanna lose your money and have him make Craigslist ads in your name after he gets your info then sure lol be a fool , a fool and his money soon parts hahaha

Moderators Note:

(molesting grown men at gunpoint).

Beaten and held at gunpoint yes, but never molested. Don't believe every fake picture you see on FB

Moderators Note:

Beaten and held at gunpoint yes, but never molested. Don't believe every fake picture you see on FB
Why you and your dad stick up for Rob is beyond me and many others!It's a FACT that he has ripped off many people,It's a FACT that he held the robbers needlessly stripped of their clothing! It's a fact that a you don't get sentenced to 7 years felony probation for defending your property from burglars! It's a fact that zms has claims against them from various disgruntled customers and has s**t ratings from the bbb and various others!It's also a fact that when you associate yourself with with those whom are known to be shady and out right thief's is because your like minded and agree with their actions or benefit from them!Rob has all ready made it very clear that he has no morals and could care less about the people in this hobby/sport,so why defend his actions,to what gain?And if that's your intent then you can expect some negative reactions and comment's from the many of us that don't approve as any normal person should.

Moderators Note:

Back