Wasup Everyone

S

StarfighterX

Hey hows it going everyone my name is StarfighterX and im in to alot of hobbies but this one by far takes the cake i got my first moped for 40 bucks when i was 8 years old from this guy who couldn't start it. I drove pass him 45 mins later with the bike he wan't very happy, it was a 1979 moto becane.
I've been putting engines on bikes since the last one I had was in 2001 it was a 91 cut GT Performer with a hopped up 2cycle snow blowers engine about the size of the engines were working with today except it didn't have the lower caseing the same it was just a piston with the crankshaft which i attached a torq converter from kart world to it. it was a 20in bike with a 16in on the back and a 12in on the front with a 16in fork on the front it was sweet but I left it in Connecticut at my aunts house in Hartford. Right now I have an OCC chopper stingray its the blue one with green flames I got it for 69 bucks and put an 80cc engine kit on it, right now she goes at least forty but im takeing her to a friend of mine who owns a racing go kart store for thirty years now so he can cut and prep the head for me. I live in jersey and am new to this forum it's my pleasure to meet you all.

Sincerely

StarfighterX

Welcome to MBc. Try to remember that just because you have the power, that doesn't mean you have to use it.

thank you everyone for the warm welcome by the way guys and gals i just dropped off a drawing i made up to my machinest friend its like the one offered by livefastmotors xcept that the one i drew up has a bit xtra to be able to attach a diskbrake on to it I was going to buy one from live fast but after my trip to deleware this weekend I had to conjure up the drawing I dont know how much he'll charge me but if it works out they'll be available to all of you. I will help anyone who asks of my help( I do have the power and am xtreamly greatful to be of service ) . My brakes broke in deleware this weekend the first time i tested the bike on the street so I had to invent my own hub sorry livefastmotors I'm not trying to upset you in any way by doing so CR. thanx every one again for the welcome hope to hear from the rest of you to sometime in the near future

StarfighterX

Back