Water cooled head!

You people are off your heads talking crap. You're talking about crappy low quality bad excuses for engines and you talk like you're playing with $100,000 Mercedes Benz AMG twin turbo V8 powerplants.... you people are bored LOL

LOL :ROFLMAO: your a little late getting in on the conversation :ROFLMAO: LOL

Something I just randomly stumbled on. It's a 47mm head for the Puch big bore cylinder. Not sure if there is enough meat to drill it to fit. Maybe racers could use it. Would be great for the show off crowd.

https://www.treatland.tv/MLM-puch-water-cooled-head-47mm-GILARDONI-kit-p/mlm-lc-head-puch-003.htm

MLM-LC-head-puch-003-3T.jpg
I know this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself! I actually have this on a build! I had to turn down 8mm rods to 6mm at one end to use this head. Works fine. You don't need an electric pump. I used a nut that was a pulley on other side stuck out of my case off the magneto magnet shaft. Ran a vacuum cleaner belt off it to a pump below. these do work just takes a bit of tlc!

I know this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself! I actually have this on a build! I had to turn down 8mm rods to 6mm at one end to use this head. Works fine. You don't need an electric pump. I used a nut that was a pulley on other side stuck out of my case off the magneto magnet shaft. Ran a vacuum cleaner belt off it to a pump below. these do work just takes a bit of tlc!
Can we see some pictures? Sounds cool!

Are you the real Build Break Fix, or someone that just liked that name, and is hoping to live on the popularity of the channel?
Edit: streets said no.

Are you the real Build Break Fix, or someone that just liked that name, and is hoping to live on the popularity of the channel?
Edit: just looked at your other postings, you seem to be the real deal. Welcome to MotoredBikes BBF!!!
Build Break Fix is Little Care Bear, This guy is going to be another Robert Bianchi trust me, I see it coming.

Build Break Fix is Little Care Bear, This guy is going to be another Robert Bianchi trust I see it coming.

Little Care Bear - Build Break Fix is also known as The Evil Care Bear on https://motorbicycling.com/ Joined 2/3/21

Now Little Care Bear is back as Build Break Fix, I guess no one is suppose to notice :ROFLMAO:

Little Care Bear - Build Break Fix is also known as The Evil Care Bear on https://motorbicycling.com/ Joined 2/3/21

Now Little Care Bear is back as Build Break Fix, I guess no one is suppose to notice :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, Evil Care Bear is much older than 2021. I read some of his off the wall posts from years back. Did not know he was build break repeat. I love watching his vids, I scream at him before he goes out, knowing what is about to break usually. It's like electroboom, except the fails aren't expected, or planned.

Back