Water-Powered Engines

check out kanzious hydrogen, he splits the water with radio waves, which would mean less energy in then out, the holy grail. sorry I don't know how to include the site yet, but it worth checking out. the man should get two nober prizes, one for his work on cancer the other for hydrogen production. thanks sprocket
There's just one hitch in that get-along.

The amount of energy required to be input as radio frequency waves to split the hydrogen bonds from the oxygen atom in any molecule of water is exactly the same as the amount of electrical energy required. TANSTAAFL.

Tune up your engine and air up your tires. 5-7% increase in mileage for less than 100 bucks. Much less if you do it yourself. Plus it is proven technology and wont ruin an engine. I have absolutely no interest in adding water to my 4.6 V8 engine and risk cratering a $5K engine.

Steam too dangerous for me. What about turbine engines? They'll burn anything: oil, alcohol, paint thinner. One of the big three had a turbine car out in the '50's.

Trust me, turbine engines have some of the lowest thermo efficiency of any engine out there. Their advantage lays in their incredible power to weight ratio and reliability.

Our schools should make physics an absolutely required subject for all students. The reason is that once the concept of conservation of energy is understood, then people will have a good grasp of what is realistic and what is not.

and this applies to not just the material world. Get rich quick schemes, the fishy excuses your in-laws hand you, politicians who promise the moon, etc.

Last edited:
Who needs high school physics when we have the internet? We all know Sir Isaac Newton was a patsy for big oil and thought up the laws of thermodynamics so we wouldn't take garage inventors of perpetual motions machines seriously. High school physics classes are part of the conspiracy.

My perpetual motion bicycle engine wouldn't work. It just kept running faster and faster, really scared me. If anyone would like to try my design, I'll send you a price list for plans.:devilish:

I was lucky enough to be educated by the master David Blume and his alternative fuel seminars. I mainly deal with Hydrogen fuel cells (creating browns gas)
I tell all of you that yes, creating Hydrogen from water is real. It does take electricity (electrolysis) so its not free energy but you can get the energy from a 12 volt battery system that is being charged by your altenator. So its kind of free LOL.

An example of what im talking about is here.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vi...l=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1

David Blume video
Be warned, this is a 1.5 hr. video so watch when you have time. It is very educational about the history of gas and alternative fuels.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5182282754145092406

Last edited:
Back