wavy rides, the shiznit!

got the new treck rail goin today, fixed flat & changed to white walls on her! she'll be goin to bonneville as my brothers pit bike. also i put bookoo miles on das limo my tandem today, the wheather gods shined down upon me & i flew like the wind from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, of course the subaru robin ran flawlessly!

Attachments

• IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1912.JPG
    IMG_1912.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by a moderator:
well, shoot, it was nice on the other side of the tracks too...cruzin, quay, aug, kevin...we wuz ridin' too, then back to the center for a "q" with friends...too dang bad we never met up, because i believe "the more the merrier" is the shiznit.

Last edited:
rode by myself mostly as im not used to others wanting to get an early start as i do, & it wasnt on the other side of the tracks!

i rode the other side of the tracks today & the air was much fresher! no extreme ego's & i didnt have to give myself a dog wermer when i got home!

uncalled for

EDITed again: ok, you win...if you're not gonna use that wormer, i think i could use it, i feel sick.

Last edited:
That Trek is a beauty. Is that the bike you were working on when I peeked in at the Ocean Park cam a while back?

the trek sure is a nice bike, alright.

yes, it's the one he used the MB-Center's shop to build.