wavy rides!

the black bike i just got today! its a treck rail cruiser aluminium frame, this bike is so light & is the most easy to ride bike, perfect ergonomics, & light as a feather! also pictured is my 1952 j.c. higgins with happy time! & then the g.e.b.e. schwinn tango tandem, my favorite bike for the ride, it tracks so straight & true its unreal! the higgins i call trigger after roy rogers horse, the tandem i call das limo! just because. I havent named the new one , just waiting for it to show its true colors! my old motorcycle buddies think im nuts! & yes i am for the roots of cycleing of which most have yet to experience! gramps whould love it!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1857.JPG
    IMG_1857.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    348 KB · Views: 559
Sweet rides wavy glad you got the Higgens back up and running. If you ever want to do some trading with it for another vintage bike let me know.

Man - you've been busy!

I'm not big on begging to ride other folk's bikes, but the Higgins would be so great to ride, like lopping 40+ years off, who cares what the neighbors think about the bike nut guy.

Nice line up.

tradeing?

Sweet rides wavy glad you got the Higgens back up and running. If you ever want to do some trading with it for another vintage bike let me know.
boy it whould have to be a dandy to be worth tradeing the old higgins(trigger) for!! make me an offer i cant refuse!! lol!:)

Man - you've been busy!

I'm not big on begging to ride other folk's bikes, but the Higgins would be so great to ride, like lopping 40+ years off, who cares what the neighbors think about the bike nut guy.

Nice line up.[/QUOTE the old higgins (trigger) is such a time warp , makes ya feel like a kid again! ill make shure shes goin for the next rally so you can take her for a spin pablo!!:cool:

rear wheel!

i toasted the stock spokes on the 7 speed shimano wheels, they couldnt take the warp speed! so i got the standard bikeparts usa. 105 spoked shimano cb 101 rear, & matching front. i rarely use the coaster brake as the it came with tremendous stock hand brakes. keep em greased & snug, there good to go, i use them on the higgins also! but im always keeping my eye out for beefy spoked sturmey archer front & rear drum brake wheels! das limo & wavy, & don on his 66 schwinn did 50 miles today!! heres our bikes at ilwaco wa. at the mouth of the columbia river!

Attachments

• IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    314.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1866.JPG
    IMG_1866.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 259
Looks like it was a fun ride. I rode the Whizzer to work all last week and will do it all next week also. 55 miles round trip.