Way off topic....

bike4life

Ok. Definetly out on the deep end but what do u feel about male circumcision.

Personally, (me) i found out that i was circumcised today at 16 y/o via the internet.
I know lol, a lil late right!!!! Like i kinda knew what it was years ago but i didn't know what it actually
looks like (before v after) so i assumed i was uncircumcised.

I believe that the choice should be left to when the kid turns 18, so he can make his own decisions as an adult...
Like stupid sh*t like drinking is 21 y/o but a serious procedure with no medical benefits isn't; kids have no say in the matter...
Its definitely a violation of my rights and i am pretty upset the lack of honesty regarding this (parents) and violation of my autonomy.
My folks always seemed to be really ocd and i generally dont tell them anything personal b/c they are never open/honest lol.
Funny how Female multilation is not allowed but on the male side it is... Lol patriarchy/discriminationagainstwomen is bs sh*t from the media. Its flipped.

Will'smotobikes19

Lol isn’t it nothing but some extra skin. No offense but random LOL. If I’m not wrong might be a religious thing. There’s no benefit to extra skin in that area I guess. Don’t examine your willy too much. 😂

bike4life

L
Lol isn’t it nothing but some extra skin. No offense but random LOL. If I’m not wrong might be a religious thing. There’s no benefit to extra skin in that area I guess. Don’t examine your willy too much. 😂
lol it’s just funny b/c in Europe it’s like 10percent and in Poland it’s up to the kid when he turns 18/ illegal for parents to decide.... I think it’s a question of freedom of choice. I don’t really mind being circ. But I think ppl should have a choice in the matter.....

Removes the only external skin bearing cells with both the CCR5 and CXCR5 receptor needed for the GP120 attachment molecule.

Thats a very good thing from a purely biological advantage point of view.

And totally lost in a political fight blaming religion for issues best left for medicine.

Never mind ya won't get any painkiller now if ya do it. Might become an addict, so they just rip'n'strip, bandage it and give ya some Tylenol.

Don't ask me how I know any of this, I am just a myth, as far as rolling stone mag is concerned.

darwin

What was the purpose for circumcision?

Answered by David Philp · 12 November 2010 · Add Comment

Genesis 17 states that God required that Abraham and those of his house to be circumcised as a sign (NET “reminder”) of the covenant between God and Abraham and those who succeeded him.