Way off topic....

bike4life

Ok. Definetly out on the deep end but what do u feel about male circumcision.

Personally, (me) i found out that i was circumcised today at 16 y/o via the internet.
I know lol, a lil late right!!!! Like i kinda knew what it was years ago but i didn't know what it actually
looks like (before v after) so i assumed i was uncircumcised.

I believe that the choice should be left to when the kid turns 18, so he can make his own decisions as an adult...
Like stupid sh*t like drinking is 21 y/o but a serious procedure with no medical benefits isn't; kids have no say in the matter...
Its definitely a violation of my rights and i am pretty upset the lack of honesty regarding this (parents) and violation of my autonomy.
My folks always seemed to be really ocd and i generally dont tell them anything personal b/c they are never open/honest lol.
Funny how Female multilation is not allowed but on the male side it is... Lol patriarchy/discriminationagainstwomen is bs sh*t from the media. Its flipped.

Will'smotobikes19

Lol isn’t it nothing but some extra skin. No offense but random LOL. If I’m not wrong might be a religious thing. There’s no benefit to extra skin in that area I guess. Don’t examine your willy too much. 😂

bike4life

L
Lol isn’t it nothing but some extra skin. No offense but random LOL. If I’m not wrong might be a religious thing. There’s no benefit to extra skin in that area I guess. Don’t examine your willy too much. 😂
lol it’s just funny b/c in Europe it’s like 10percent and in Poland it’s up to the kid when he turns 18/ illegal for parents to decide.... I think it’s a question of freedom of choice. I don’t really mind being circ. But I think ppl should have a choice in the matter.....