Weather

Yeah, There's gloves that come with rechargeable batteries
Other gloves are part of a heated suit that run off the M/C Battery accessory port
Then of course there are Heated hand grips. Usually run off the M/C battery

There's alot of heated stuff for snowmobiles too
I ordered a set of rechargeable gloves from Walmart for like $15. Prolly junk but for $15 I will give em a shot if they can keep my hands warm for a half hour a day. Actually now that I look at them, they don't include batteries. I will have to buy a couple battery packs for them. and put em in my jacket pockets

EDIT: Just saw that wrench predicted my arrival, lol!

Other gloves are part of a heated suit that run off the M/C Battery accessory port

Electric socks, I've never used them, I have Sorels.

Heated grips and thumb throttles, plus cooker cans that go on the exhaust can.

It shows to be 19 down cannonball’s way, the people down his way probably have never been this cold.

It shows to be 19 down cannonball’s way, the people down his way probably have never been this cold.
We usually get one cold snap around here at the first of January, maybe -20c for a week and then back above freezing. Last week, one day it hit -28c. So I'm ready for the pluses now. Actually, just down to -4 or -5 is fine, the sled runs cooler with that temp and a well dressed rider never notices it.

I ordered a set of rechargeable gloves from Walmart for like $15. Prolly junk but for $15 I will give em a shot if they can keep my hands warm for a half hour a day. Actually now that I look at them, they don't include batteries. I will have to buy a couple battery packs for them. and put em in my jacket pockets

Man, let me know the quality on those. I've seen Them for a lot of money this why I haven't gotten any. But that price seems too good!

you can also get heating elements for seats too. Corbin offers them as an option on their seats lol.

I don't need most of that stuff, but I will admit that the heated gloves are nice.

Heck, for that price I think I am going to order a set too, just to try.

Back