Weekend Project

I think those wheels look PERFECT!!!! I really REALLY dig that blackwall look! I like the rear fender and the front would be better if it were a tad longer, not full, but a slightly longer shorter. BUT It's your bike and you should make it totally to where YOU love it, not to where I love it... :) Keep working with it, you'll find it's groove.

I think it looks pretty cool. bet the new handlebars are way comfy. I see what you mean with the front fender, it's tiny!!

Bill, I have the manifold on now - cut in half - taper drilled - polished the insided to a mirror finish - have two gaskets (one hard thermoplastic and one softer gasket) on each end of the manifold with the appropriate matching holes. Just to get the best seal I used Hylomar Gasket Maker (600F rated) as a gasket dressing between the gaskets and manifold. She is running better than ever - took her out and no more boiling the gas and getting the sputtering from the gas turning to vapor - what a great improvement.

Thanks for all of the kind words, all. I am looking at a slightly longer front fender - then I will be happy....for now =) What I really want next is a motor bike with a board track look - like the ones Mike Simpson builds - and like the one I saw Bill Green has :)

Regards,

Matthew

Back