Weeki Wachee,Bayport,Aripeaka Ride Results

floridaboy

Local time
2:49 AM
Hi Everyone:

Well we had a good turn out today. Seven riders showed up for the ride. We rode about 44 miles and had a good time by all. The weather was good all except for a strong wind which try to blow us off the road from time to time. Everyone made the trip with no break downs or miss haps. Here is spme pictures of the trip.

Attachments

• Aripeka Ride 001.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 001.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 323
  • Aripeka Ride 002.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 002.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Aripeka Ride 003.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 003.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Aripeka Ride 004.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 004.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Here is some more of the pictures from the ride. We had a good time and will do it again and hope others will join us.

Attachments

• Aripeka Ride 005.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 005.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 300
  • Aripeka Ride 006.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 006.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Aripeka Ride 007.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 007.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 266
  • Aripeka Ride 008.jpg
    Aripeka Ride 008.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 317
Forgot To Mention

If I didn't mention it today at the ride, Thanks to all for stopping to wait for my arrival. Thanks to unexpected traffic I was a little more than "fashionably late".
And thanks for the pics brother Floridaboy.
Now there are 3 threads for me to check out! WOW!
Nuttsy
(Wayne)

I am allready starting to look for some other places for future rides. I am going to take my Kawasaki Vulcan up 19 and look for some good roads for another ride. I plan to go asfar as Cedar Key.

Think SOUTH...
Pasco maybe??? I passed some wide open areas on my way down from B'ville yesterday. Country-ish settings. Not much traffic.

Nuttsy
(Wayne)

Pasco is great, more open and less traffic than Pinellas & Hillsborough, especially eastern and northern part of the county, just stay away from 19 and Little Road!

Also north of Springhill between US 19 and I 75 all the way to Cedar Key there is many great rides too.

Much less population and traffic, lots of scenic spots.

I see a lot of parking but no riding. j/k

pretty cool actually, I am in South FLA and would like to check ya'll out sometime.

I took a ride up US19 Fri. looking for a good road for a ride. I went asfar as the road to Yankeetown. I think that will be too far to go for a ride. It was 62 miles up to the road and the road is about 7 miles long. I will keep looking for good roads and if anyone knows of a possible good road let us know.

Back