Weeki Wachee,Bayport,Aripeaka Ride

floridaboy

Local time
3:08 AM
Me and my son are planing a ride for around the first part of Nov. The ride will start at a Hardies on US 19 @ Cortez Brooksville. There will be alot of places to get drinks and snacks along the way. This should be about a 44 mile ride with alot to see and take pictures of. We are looking for bikers that would like to join in. Please post and let us know what days are good for you and we will see if we can put this ride togeather.

Attachments

• Bike Ride Map.jpg
    Bike Ride Map.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Ok everyone:
It looks like sofar the plan will be for the first Sat. of Nov. that would be the 7th. we could use the 14 th if we are going to get rained out. Me and my son was thinking that the ride would start at 10:00 am. We were thinking that would give everyone time to get there an grab a bite to eat and meet everyone. We could park in the shopping center parking lot just south of Hardies at would out of the way. The biggest thing would be crossing US 19 but if we take our time and wait for everyone to cross safely it should not be a problem. There will be alot of stops and want to make this a VERY SAFE ride. This will only be the first of i hope many rides. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I'm pretty sure I'm in for this. I do have knee surgery this thursday, arthroscopy for a torn minisci but since I don't expect to be pedaling much I should be OK by then.
Pete

Need a Ride?

For anyone interested--- in the Pinellas area and points north. I'll be headed up 19 with a trailer for my bike and can fit 2-3 others. So don't let the distance put you off.
No Excuses!
Nutz

The ride is still on me and my son will be there. Hope you all can make it . This should be a good ride with alot to see. See you there.

I haven't been down in that area in awhile, but that should be a good & reasonably safe ride.

Back