well hello there

L

lookbiker

I'm from the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. I currently have two rides, a Look AL384 road bike which I ride most frequently. I also have a 20" BMX bike PK Ripper Team Edition. I plan to put a 4 stroke kit on the PK Ripper. I've already scoured the forums here and have found so much useful info. I was so happy to see there was such a community surrounding this subject. My one friend put a 2 stroke on his bike and after 1 ride.. I was hooked.

I've already scoured the forums here and have found so much useful info. I was so happy to see there was such a community surrounding this subject.
Welcome to MBc!! you're off to a better start than I. I jumped in posting my Intro in the wrong forum, and didnt read anything :rolleyes: the place was quite a bit smaller then, so I 'm not sure anybody noticed. :LOL:
My one friend put a 2 stroke on his bike and after 1 ride.. I was hooked.
thats all it takes. again, welcome!

Welcome to MBc!! you're off to a better start than I. I jumped in posting my Intro in the wrong forum, and didnt read anything :rolleyes: the place was quite a bit smaller then, so I 'm not sure anybody noticed. :LOL:

thats all it takes. again, welcome!

haha well I've read so much I've seen so many threads where people were reminded to introduce themselves so I didn't want to add to that group. :D

Welcome to MBc. Do you plan to ride the BMX off road?

I hadn't planned on it really. I was going to swap out the tires on it now for some more road friendly. I'm just concerned about everything loosening up on me. Although I couldn't rule out it seeing some offroad use.

Back