Well Here's My Toy So Far...

I attempted to place this lil 80cc toy on a 20 inch Schwinn Fastback to no avail, then was going to place it on a 52-53-ish Schwinn to once again, no avail (didn't want to have to modify TOO much) so after checking out some local yard sales, found this 75 Schwinn Continental (never seen a 26inch frame like this one identical TO THE 20 INCH FASTBACK LOL) for a nice price of $10 with wheels, tires, fenders, crank & chain guard, so anyways, here's the toy, still have a few bugs to work out, but so far it's a good start I think. I'm fighting the chain right now, when I try to pedal it with the clutch in, doesn't move, when I take the cover off and turn the nut with a ratchet, turns and moves fine...(plus I'm a newbie who likes the hands on approach to fixing and adjusting things lol)

3062_DSCI0002_1.jpg

3062_DSCI0004_1.jpg

3062_DSCI0003_1.jpg

3062_DSCI0005_1.jpg

Thats A great bike,
A Classic made better.
All flows together, A red tank would set it above for me:)
djase10

Nice

I agree, a red tank or some red flames on the tank would be the cherry on top. Looks Good!

thanks for the compliments guys, it's been a slow process, and quite a few cursing sessions, but I'm sure you all can relate...also thank you azkronic for that link, it REALLY helped.

JunkersBikes said:
thanks for the compliments guys, it's been a slow process, and quite a few cursing sessions, but I'm sure you all can relate...also thank you azkronic for that link, it REALLY helped.

thats what we're here for :D :D :D

Just a observation but it looks like your sprocket is on backwards on the rear. When you look at the bottom picture the light reflecting shows the sprocket to be concave not convex if that makes sense.

ohh and nice bike :D

Back