Well, lets get this over with...

TOTAL CARNAGE

Local time
5:11 AM
Hello, I'm Dan.
I'm an A/C tech in Pa. I specialize in custom installs in everything from heavy equipment to street rods and antique cars.
I got the bug to motorize a bike a few weeks ago (intending to go electric)
and found your site in the search.
Now I find myself sitting here in my garage at 1:00am looking at a sweet 1958 Sears bicycle,springer front, all gloss black, 6" longer and 3" lower than stock, big fat white walls and lowered seat mount. A Flying Horse silver 80 for power. I only have about 20 miles on it and hope to have many more!
In my 49 years I have come FULL CIRCLE! Bikes to Bikes.....Wonder what will be next!

Ac In Pa?

I spent a month in PA and all the AC units were being built there and shipped elsewhere like AZ. ) Remember York well like it was yesterday. (1960)

Welcome to the continuous hobby.

Jim

Thank you for the welcome !!
I hope this pic thing works.
I am now over 50 miles and everything is looking great.

Attachments

• P9070002.JPG
    P9070002.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Welcome Dan, from the other side of the state. I'm in pretty much the same place as you, starting a new chapter. I've learned so much from this and other sites that I sometimes don't know where to start. Ride safe, enjoy, hope to see you at one of the rallies.

Buffalo waving a hand!

Hey, not like you don't know what your doing... Mighty fine loking build! Might want to make sure it's not runnin too lean.... That pipe looks like it got awfull hot! I'd just hate to see you go through all of that work...

I've got that same light on my HT, If it ever goes on you or hits the ground or something, PM me and I'll help you run the LEDS off of the magneto...

Great looking bike! I'm jealous!

You might want to move that CDI box after doing some reading here.

Being a Guy (prone to prostate cancer). Those things emit EMF. Electro Magnetic Frequency (radiation)! Might not be a good idea to have it right there!

I'm not knitpicking your build at all, this is a great board, you joined the right one... We look out for eachother, although you'd never know it by the arguing that goes on here at times! LOL!

Back