Well... That Sounded Bad

I am most inclined to continue to live as the quintessence of an English epistolarian with an expansive vocabulary.
Awww...I want to read my epistles in Latin and Greek...Rocket, you so disappoint me...lol...lol.

Non illigitamus carborundum est...lol...lol.

ευχαριστώ, ευχαριστώ πολύ...lol.

Anything is within your power if ya want it bad enough...lol
My greatest power was to never fear an essay for a class that had a large word requirement. While most people cringed at the thought of writing a 10,000 word paper, I just hammered one out with ease. I am perfectly capable of being concise when necessary, but I find that my loquaciousness comes to me like a fish to water, and an incredibly useful tool for such endeavors. I can take something that would take 1 sentence to say and stretch it out into a paragraph.

My greatest power was to never fear an essay for a class that had a large word requirement. While most people cringed at the thought of writing a 10,000 word paper, I just hammered one out with ease. I am perfectly capable of being concise when necessary, but I find that my loquaciousness comes to me like a fish to water, and an incredibly useful tool for such endeavors. I can take something that would take 1 sentence to say and stretch it out into a paragraph.
And with the English language, we have at least over 500,000 words to choose from too...lol.

If we can't dazzle em with brilliance, we can at least baffle em with bull-:poop::poop::poop:...lol...lol.

(Knowledge is power...lol)

And with the English language, we have at least over 500,000 words to choose from too...lol.

If we can't dazzle em with brilliance, we can at least baffle em with bull-:poop::poop::poop:...lol...lol.

(Knowledge is power...lol)
One of my favorite movie scenes is from the first Pirates of the Carribean. Captain Barbosa's response to Elizabeth Swan's demands. "I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request... Means "no.""

Back