Well, there goes that idea down the drain.

inspectorcritic

Local time
7:13 PM
Bought a fancy Dynamo to go with new 3600 I'm head light lasted a whole 2 days before the top pop off.

And I knew that it would but hoping for month or two. The thing does come with a battery inside it font recall the milk amps but now thinking can I make a double spade USB plug it in to charge it and sill use it?

Oh, and another thing those dynamo's should face the other way around if you can miss the brakes when the top pop the thing crams into your wheel at any time any speed it can summersault your bike crushing your head and body!

Attachments

• 20210618_180147.jpg
    20210618_180147.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 20210615_171600.jpg
    20210615_171600.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 140
Was that your new solid rubber tires i saw hanging from a tree too ???...DAMIEN

Bought a fancy Dynamo to go with new 3600 I'm head light lasted a whole 2 days before the top pop off.

And I knew that it would but hoping for month or two. The thing does come with a battery inside it font recall the milk amps but now thinking can I make a double spade USB plug it in to charge it and sill use it?

Oh, and another thing those dynamo's should face the other way around if you can miss the brakes when the top pop the thing crams into your wheel at any time any speed it can summersault your bike crushing your head and body!
M/Bs spin them too fast for them to last.

My next build, with a yd100 already has a front hub dynamo. Hope it holds up. Was a free bike though, very expensive free bike, but none the less a free bike.

Back