Wereelectrified.com Anybody had buisiness

Their prices have gone up dramatically. They're asking for $600.00 for 'em now! :p

Falconev. If you're still around. Sellers are not only allowed, they are very much appreciated. But... It is totally bad form to badmouth the competition. Speak all you want to about builds you have made, suggestions that might help other builders. But DON'T badmouth your competition. You have a financial stake in that sort of communication, therefore, your opinions would automatically be considered biased. The people who purchase and use products can judge their value very well, thank you very much. The purchasers and users of products are encouraged to share their experiences with sellers and products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you just have to think about your tactics. Nobody likes a pushy salesperson and especially where they are not supposed to be selling.
Augie has laid out the rules, all you have to do is read them.

Hey Doc,

I have had similar problems with emailing business' it is more likely a problem of them not receiving your emails. do they list a phone number? Try calling it, if that don't work try a snail mail.

I have sent an email to a company that I have been dealing with, and even though I know that they want my further business I have yet to hear from them. I plan to call them, and I am almost positive they will tell me that they didn't get my email.

Those of us who are interested in the internet forget that many people are not net savvy, and many times emails slip through the cracks.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Ya Allen, I called and never got an answer. #818-833-8582 Beside, where it says click here to contact them should do the trick but after umpteen attemts and even leaving my email addy they have still not contacted me nor has their mother company.
I think I have done everything on my end but if you see something I missed, let me know.
Allen, go on there pretending to ask questions about their products and they will get right back to you unless they are reading this post. Ha Ha
Thanks for the input.

I bet snail mail will work unless they are a division of fly by night industries and have flown...

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

I'm done wasting my time on them. This thread was just to give a heads up to anyone else in this forum who might do business with them.
P.S. Did you try to contact them?
Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered and received in a timely fashion the 'holiday special', 400 w. pedal first, built on a 20' wheel. No problems at all. Lucky? Who knows?

Did you get your your bonus item with the holiday special? I can't complain about their product just their service or lack there of.
I can't imagine what would have happened if the product had been bad also.
This is getting to be like kicking a dead dog. This thread is exactly what I purposed it to be, an informative warning to the rest of the gang. Take it for what it is.

Back