Whaddaya Think?

A new chain and cables isn't a whole lot of replacing. A lot of cleaning up and servicing, absolutely. Honestly the forks are the worst part. The rest of it is just surface rust.
Ha ha, on my abandoned bike the chain was one rusted clump, I still used it. Left it overnight in a can of vinegar and then washed it in brake clean and oiled it up, good as new.

A new chain and cables isn't a whole lot of replacing. A lot of cleaning up and servicing, absolutely. Honestly the forks are the worst part. The rest of it is just surface rust.
that's just on the surface, think about how much rust is in between the frame, 20 dollar chain on a 80 dollar new bike, i wouldnt go 25 on that thing

that's just on the surface, think about how much rust is in between the frame, 20 dollar chain on a 80 dollar new bike, i wouldnt go 25 on that thing
How much rust between the aluminum frame? 🤔

That chain can be easily saved. It's not frozen at all and actually moves freely and smoothly. See the comments previous to your last one.

Plus I am fairly certain you didn't pay attention to most of this thread. It's pretty much a given that I won't be using this for a motored build because of said aluminum frame. Let alone the fact that I fit on this bike like a polar bear on a tricycle.

$100+? Most of what needs replaced and can't be saved is cheap stuff. A lot of it looks worse than it is. If my goal was to just get it in a reliable rideable condition again I could do it for less than 50 worst case, and that is mostly due to the forks. I can hit up a couple of bike salvage places near me if I really want to keep this cheap.
Even the cheapest Kenda tires will cost $ 10 each, plus tubes, you'll definitely need a new chain, probably cables, maybe housings, likely a new rear derailleur, maybe front as well, possibly brakes, shifters, bearings.......
Unless there's a bicycle junk yard in your area, your best bet is to visit local bike stores and ask them for used parts.

Even the cheapest Kenda tires will cost $ 10 each, plus tubes, you'll definitely need a new chain, probably cables, maybe housings, likely a new rear derailleur, maybe front as well, possibly brakes, shifters, bearings.......
Unless there's a bicycle junk yard in your area, your best bet is to visit local bike stores and ask them for used parts.
I feel like I am on repeat... do people bother reading threads at all?
Literally everything in your post has an answer or has been discussed already.
Hell the very first post says the bearings are actually OK.

$100+? Most of what needs replaced and can't be saved is cheap stuff. A lot of it looks worse than it is. If my goal was to just get it in a reliable rideable condition again I could do it for less than 50 worst case, and that is mostly due to the forks. I can hit up a couple of bike salvage places near me if I really want to keep this cheap.
The bike salvage is a good idea. I really hadn’t thought about that until you mentioned it. Thanks.

The bike salvage is a good idea. I really hadn’t thought about that until you mentioned it. Thanks.
Dumpster bikes used to keep my pedal bike rolling. There was no going an getting new tires, it was "hey, this bike in the garbage has good tires, looks like my bike gets new shoes!"

Back