What 2 Stroke engine is the BEST!!!

recon chris

Local time
3:06 AM
I am trying to find a good 2 stroke engine that will not fail 3 months down the road. it should be a 66/80 cc engine that if posibal has a slant spark plug reciver. Also i have been hearing whor sotories about unbalanced engines shaking themselfs to pieces. (so good a crank blalancing characteristic should be in order). And i dont know what clutch asembely i should get with it (BETWEEN A stinger stile larg round plate cluch or a pin and ball clutch). You should also know that i want to pay under 150 dollars for it. Please tell me oh gods of the 2 strokes your knoble deciple awaites your answers.:bowdown: (sorry if spelling is not perfect)

Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, KTM......

oh, wait, you meant BICYCLE 2 strokes......Hmmmm, then i have no idea.

Its Gotta Be A Super Rat!

I am trying to find a good 2 stroke engine that will not fail 3 months down the road. it should be a 66/80 cc engine that if posibal has a slant spark plug reciver. Also i have been hearing whor sotories about unbalanced engines shaking themselfs to pieces. (so good a crank blalancing characteristic should be in order). And i dont know what clutch asembely i should get with it (BETWEEN A stinger stile larg round plate cluch or a pin and ball clutch). You should also know that i want to pay under 150 dollars for it. Please tell me oh gods of the 2 strokes your knoble deciple awaites your answers.:bowdown: (sorry if spelling is not perfect)

Try the GT5R "super rat" 66cc 2 stroke from Grubee... I highly recommend it.
Its exactly what your looking for.
Try piston bikes.
BBB

hey chris i got to 2 strokes a 66cc and a 49cc i have had a few problems with bikes but the motors are fine it depends on how you use them theres a few people who puts 1000s of miles on a 2 stroke i got probaly 400 mile on my 66cc and probaly 600 on my 49cc the 49cc is my favorite it doesnt vibrate like 66 does and it is a lot more reliable engine than the 66 i havent had any problem with the 66cc either i just love my 49 better and these arent harley engines either like i here quite a bit from my dad it aint no indy car son it need love and caressing like a woman

IMO all of the Chinese 2 stroke engines are the same....slapping a shiny sticker on the side and charging more for a so called warranty does not make them any better.

you can definitely get a lemon from the bunch, so my standing advice to anyone about to buy one is-- find a reputable and respected merchant FIRST, and then pick an engine. That way, if you have a catastrophic problem with one, you'll get more help in making it right.

Next step after getting the engine is breaking it in properly-- a task that has many threads here on the forum. Besides that, all of the Chinese two-strokes are pretty comparable.

Back