what a great group

G

Gimmick

Hello all, I have been reading the **** out of this groups posts over the last mont as I have put together my moto bike, and what a wealth of info it has been. I would post some pics but id have to take them first and right now im in a state of disassembly with a sheared mounting stud to blame. Not to fear though I work in a railroad machine shop so that puppy will be up and running again tomorrow.
Oh yea, I bought a no name "80cc" on E bay from smile888 for 185 bucks and put it in a 2007 schwinn Heavy Duti. I am running a 50 tooth sprocket as I live in a very hilly area. Ive put over 100 miles on in only 1 week of being up and running. I just switched my blend from 20:1 to 32:1 when i broke my stud bolt running hot at 32.5mph. I pull 25 easy even up hills. I am always looking to hot rod and upgrade..exhaust, carb, alloy sprockets, yee-ha. The one thing that mystifys me is where to get these goodies. Sites Ive checked do not seem to carry them... Simpson, Dax, etc. LMK
Install was easy with your posts. I was able to solve clearance issues with shorter plug and ignition wire boot scavenged from lawn mower in junk pile. Also had coaster brake arm issues but found usefull threads to that end too.
Any way, I am 100% addicted to my mbc now and look forward to joing yall here often. Thanks for your helpfull info.
Gimmick

wow man 32 mph thats alsome i have a dax 70 i got last week and just got up to 125 miles today. and loven life, im looking at mods rite now mine has the 44 tooth sproket and can do 30 mph and im still on the 20 to 1 breakin mixture . ure bike must real run goo to go that fast on a 50 tooth

Having a good shop handy seems to be a real asset with this hobby. Welcome to MBc.

Back