Stolen What a piece of trash will not steal

Samdallas214

Local time
9:57 AM
Went to the grocery store when I came out I noticed my bike was move and leaning against the wall of the store and not on the kickstand that was holding it up when I went in .
So I go and check it out, just to find some lowlife trash has stolen the ends off my front and back kickstands .

I was able to make better new ones out of solid scrap tubing , this time I glued them in place .

as easy as they are to make all they had to do was just asked I would of made them a set.
I probably would of given the 2 they took to them.
And on good Friday, what trash wont take, thanks for letting me rant

Last edited:
Unbelievable. I'm assuming you had your bike locked up though?

I will not go in a store for 10-20 seconds without locking it .
I have had people say your only going to be in there a few seconds , it takes you longer to lock it up then it will to go into the store.
I say and in that time my MB can be in the back of a truck, or car, or someone can jump on it a ride off, I take no chances rather waist my time then loose my ride
I just could not believe it something so cheap if your that bad off just ask I'll help ya.

Unbelievable. I'm assuming you had your bike locked up though?

I've considered getting a motorcycle cover, reinforcing it with nylon or kevlar (to make cutting more of a pain) putting one of those lock/alarms on it and parking it up against a light pole or the like, so slimy thieves will think it's a scooter/motorcycle, they aren't as interesting/vulnerable.
That's one downside to these, people who weren't raised right, see bike and touch/move/steal more readily.I'm just thankful I live far from cities.

Wow you kick stand ends. you can replace the whole thing for $10-$20 what would the ends be worth.
$1-$2 ant worth the time at least you would thank it would not be

Back