What are the best spoke wheels on the market?

While that labor charge seems very reasonable, by the time you buy a good hub, decent heavy rims, spokes and nipples :)) you will easily be at the $160 Worksman wheels. I will post pictures of mine when I get them next month
Im not keen on ordering a wheel set because it might get damaged in shipping.

BB's only happy customer, but you didn't have to return anything either. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I might add, it is the ONLY thing I have ever bought from them, but then again, STAR is the maker of these mags and I knew they were a decent brand to buy...I didn't think that even BB could screw that one up to much...lol...It is the only thing I know that could be ordered from BB that would be halfway safe to order...lol.

Im not keen on ordering a wheel set because it might get damaged in shipping.
The Gemini set I just got came boxed individually and packaged with box abuse in mind. Heavy cardboard boxes…
They were packaged for the box to get thrown around during handling.
Not just a loose wheel in a box. Lots of paper configured tight and the air cushion plastic…foam sheeting.
All taped so nothing could move inside the box.
I thought about this purchase a long time and read others accounts on these wheels.
It was hard to commit $400+ on a set of bicycle wheels. In reality..they’re not just bicycle wheels.

If the individual parts to build a wheel adds up to $150+/- then a decent set built for $200 each has to be reasonable.
It saved me the time from sourcing all the parts and not having to worry whether I had all the correct tools to do the job right.

For me.. spokes on a bike are the only way to go. I’m a spoke man..

Back