What are the dimensions of a whizzer/cruzzer frame?

Tyrant Alpha

Local time
9:42 AM
I want to know if a 212cc Predator would fit on this frame: (also, any problems you know might arise if I did?)

I also want to know how wide of wheels it could take. I tried searching the internet beforei posted this with no luck.

Whizzer Section not a Predator 212 section.
But I guess ya can put a 212 Predator in the Cruzzer frame. Just gonna need to use a wide crank So the pedals will clear the motor.
I think the Cruzzer frame can take 3" wide wheels.

Thank you. I figured this would be the best place to ask about frame dimensions. 🤷‍♂️

Death row 212 Predator Kit on a beach cruiser. If a 212 fit on that bike it will fit on the Cruzzer frame.
Also a pic of a 212 on a 1950s Roadmaster

DSCF1128.JPG

DSCF1127.JPG

For if you absolutely have to clutch spinning around right by your leg lol. Isn't it weird they don't have cases around them or does no one ever get their pant leg sucked into the belt? If you tipped over on the left side and your leg was under there... ouch

Last edited:
For if you absolutely have to clutch spinning around right by your leg lol. Isn't it weird they don't have cases around them or does no one ever get their pant leg sucked into the belt?
That,s a Comet Torq-A-Verter They come with a belt guard. But oh yea that sure would grab your pants leg

... a pic of a 212 on a 1950s Roadmaster

View attachment 94405
Hi Wrench.
Does that frame have the pinches on the seat and chain stays for belt sheave clearance?
I read recently that that frame was made in 1948/49 (1948 Roadmaster W226, if that's a CWC) and there were only 1000 made.
Is that wrong, do you kn ow?
I just recently bought this frame/fork/chain guard and that's what I've read about it so far(?).
Do you know where I can get a fuel tank like that?
Did you make it?

Thanks, looks cool, especially with the white tires.

Hi Wrench.
Does that frame have the pinches on the seat and chain stays for belt sheave clearance?
I read recently that that frame was made in 1948/49 (1948 Roadmaster W226, if that's a CWC) and there were only 1000 made.
Is that wrong, do you kn ow?
I just recently bought this frame/fork/chain guard and that's what I've read about it so far(?).
Do you know where I can get a fuel tank like that?
Did you make it?

Thanks, looks cool, especially with the white tires.
The pic's of the Roadmaster came off the Internet. Not my bike.
If the fuel tank on that bike is real, it's probably custom made. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes one now for a Roadmaster.
A search might find you one. The Tank just might be a skin with a smaller tank inside fake tanks are common.

Early 1948 CWC frame for the Whizzer is rare and yes only 1K were made, some say only 500 the real # has never been determined.

I'm interested to find out more about the frame you think might be a CWC Whizzer frame. How about a pic

Here's a pic of my bike - 2005 NE5 Whizzer

DSCF1692.JPG
DSCF1695.JPG

Last edited:
.. some say only 500 the real # has never been determined.

I'm interested to find out more about the frame you think might be a CWC Whizzer frame. How about a pic
Tell me what you think.
I already bit the bullet so no need to be bashful now.

Attachments

• whizzer.jpg
    whizzer.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 196
  • whizzer a.jpg
    whizzer a.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 172
  • whizzer b.jpg
    whizzer b.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 143
Back