What are the dimensions of a whizzer/cruzzer frame?

Tell me what you think.
I already bit the bullet so no need to be bashful now.

That's score nice bike frame (y)
It is a Roadmaster, as they made bikes for the Whizzer and Marman motor kits.
The bike and motor kit (Whizzer or Marman) could be bought together and the buyer had to install the motor. Not a factory production Whizzer
The frame you have is not the early very rare 1948 CWC Whizzer frame for the early 48 Whizzer Pacemaker Factory production bike.

Here are some pics of the real deal early 48 CWC Whizzer Pacemaker. I'm sure you will see the differences
Gusset on the frame neck and rounded rear end

Sorry the pics are fuzzy I took em off the net
DSCF3465.JPG
DSCF3466.JPG
DSCF3469.JPG
DSCF3470.JPG
DSCF3471.JPG

That's score nice bike frame (y)
It is a Roadmaster, as they made bikes for the Whizzer and Marman motor kits.
The bike and motor kit (Whizzer or Marman) could be bought together and the buyer had to install the motor. Not a factory production Whizzer
The frame you have is not the early very rare 1948 CWC Whizzer frame for the early 48 Whizzer Pacemaker Factory production bike.

Here are some pics of the real deal early 48 CWC Whizzer Pacemaker. I'm sure you will see the differences
Gusset on the frame neck and rounded rear end

Sorry the pics are fuzzy I took em off the net
View attachment 103272View attachment 103273View attachment 103274View attachment 103275View attachment 103276
Thanks, I liked the look of it and the rake of the fork is dope.
I'm excited.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. That Whizzer has some neat looking rear dropouts (IMO).

I want to get those chrome fender tips.
Are they the same for the old Schwinn 3-1/2" fender sets?

Just measured my 2005 Whizzer fenders and their 3 1/4" wide
Yes their thinner than the old Schwinn balloon fenders

Hi Wrench.

Do you know where I can get a fuel tank like that?
I did a search for gas tanks that would fit your Roadmaster and I saw some that will fit your bike. Their very close to what you want, if not exactly.
Just gotta search

You can probably find the Chrome tips on E bay

I got chrome fender tips from Whizzer USA
I think Paul has some @ www.whizzercruzzerparts.com
I checked ebay and I seen those at cruzzers, but my fenders measure 3-1/2" across. I wrote and asked about fitment and have not heard back from them yet. I have the same(?) lighted fender as this Monark.

Attachments

• monark super deluxe.jpg
    monark super deluxe.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 135
I checked ebay and I seen those at cruzzers, but my fenders measure 3-1/2" across. I wrote and asked about fitment and have not heard back from them yet. I have the same(?) lighted fender as this Monark.
The vintage chrome fender tips are 3 1/2" still can be found. New or used
I saw New 3 1/2" chrome fender tips 3 pc set on e bay today. $175

I think Cruzzer Paul has a 2 pc vintage 3 1/2" chrome fender tips for $60. But that might be for each?
You should call him instead of E mail

DSCF3479.JPG
DSCF3480.JPG

Last edited:
I would be careful about buying new chrome 3 1/2" fender tips off E bay they might be the 3 1/4" ones They look thin in the pic
One of my 3 1/4" fender tips measures across at the widest part of the cast @ 3 3/8"
I would call and confirm that they really are for a vintage 3 1/2" fenders

Back