mark20

Hey mark, did you get the measurements?
Rear mounting bolt to touching the front fender
16 inches
Rear mounting bolt to top mounting bolt 7 inches
Crank arm to crank arm ~9 inches

Gound clearance from bottom of stock engine cylinder head
~6 inches, 3 inches if suspension bottemed out

Bolt spacing is very similer to the honda (125cc clone) style, but much narrower, only 2 3-4 inches as the for the rear and only 1 1-8 inch for the top mount

Vikingimike01

Thank you! I converted it to CM, well uh. Nope. I would need 2 extra inches to fit it, or remove the fender and risk touching the tire when going over a bump.
Anyways, I'm already in the process of making a custom minibike frame! I have everything cut out just need to insert rods to make it stronger and weld it. That should be better.

mark20

just a update, got the new rings in, compression feels a lot better!

i pedaled it and it chugged and started!
but then immediately died and i pedaled that thing for a good 20 minutes trying to restart it,

im confident that the thyister is f***ed, as im getting intermittent and sometimes no spark at all.

ordered off some random czech site that claims it will ship to the usa, so lets see if my 20$ risk pays off (treatland wants 50$ for the same thing, and im hella too cheap)

Vikingimike01

Czech site? Why have I not heard about it yet? I'm in Hungary, just under the czech republic on the map, they are our neighbours. What site is this? I have been ordering from china all this time waiting for months..

mark20

Czech site? Why have I not heard about it yet? I'm in Hungary, just under the czech republic on the map, they are our neighbours. What site is this? I have been ordering from china all this time waiting for months..
its called jawashop.com
there based in czech, they said they will ship to the usa for only 9$, so we will see if thats true lol

mark20

That sounds really weird because if i look up magneto from the usa its 30-40$, so uhh.. idk..
Hmm, from there website?
Cuase treatland is charging 32$ plus 15$ shipping

They were charging 11$ plus 9$ shipping, hints why i went with them

Vikingimike01

No i mean from ebay if i try to buy a magneto from the usa. But I am next to them, so shipping cost should be similar.

Oh wait, you mean rings? Which one?