What caused this

just makee sure to heat up that flat head screw with a torch mine had red locktite holding it and use a proper sized screw driver and your new gear and key will be a breeze to put on when it shows up and no problem s**t i bet good number of us do most of our socializing here anyways wether they wanna admit it or not lmfao

I would (did) buy an extra gear and the pack of four woodruff keys. Keep the keys in your bike in the toolbag with the kit puller tool and a wrench. :D
Don't carry the spare gear on 2.5 block journeys since it requires an impact driver to install, obviously. ;)

This forum goes well with a coffee and a vape. 😏:coffee:
I mean I don't like you lot or anything. ☺

Lmao i seem to hear that alot atleast once a day im told by someonethat they dont like me 7 out of 10 times it my wife :cool:

That doesn't sound good :(
I think you should go down to your local pub, get something strong, and "fix her"

pull starts break. they seem nice,...but seriously,..the problems they have vs. just leaving it alone and jump starting it aren't worth it IMO.

I did buy one, though. way back.

as soon as i saw that flimsy tripwire pullstring I put it in the garbage. without even mounting it. I saw problems on the horizon with that, and with the engager/disengage cog thingy. didn't want it coming off/detonating inside that housing. plus pedal clearance. plus it really seemed like a recipe for loosening a mount or breaking a already stressed and fragile mount stud by coming to the end of the string and lifting the bike off the ground by the motor

I had it and to be honest, my only problem with it is that it didn't pull back fully untill the motor ran. They are great imo.

My experience was the screw that is in the bevel gear.. Proper terminology off. Lol... Anyways that screw poppeped out wedged itself between cover and bevel gear... Locked up back tire almost flipped off my bike at full throttle yeah had to order bevel gear and cover.... I tighten that screw every 100 miles lol or check it.

I can see why being a bit bigger is great then, because I locked my old wheels at 50km/h and i just skid to a stop lol
(happened 2 times)

Back