What Causes A Puddle On The Floor (Besides a weak bladder XD)

Oh no, I just stop without pulling in the clutch. Pull the clutch, pedal a second and release and you're off again.
My first start is difficult. Usually takes me 3 or 4 tries, but once it's been running it starts easily. I never shut it off at a light unless it's a really long light. The shutting down I was referring to was when I was going to stop for a while. But, I suppose stopping without pulling in the clutch would lessen the chance of fuel build up. Am I right to think that choking keeps the fuel moving some, but shutting it off by not pulling in the clutch doesn't do that as much? Or is it about the same?

My first start is difficult. Usually takes me 3 or 4 tries, but once it's been running it starts easily. I never shut it off at a light unless it's a really long light. The shutting down I was referring to was when I was going to stop for a while. But, I suppose stopping without pulling in the clutch would lessen the chance of fuel build up. Am I right to think that choking keeps the fuel moving some, but shutting it off by not pulling in the clutch doesn't do that as much? Or is it about the same?
The only thing about using the choke is you could flood the engine, it won't be fuel leaking out of every crack, it will just be hard to start if you're riding again right away. If the bike sits for a bit it will all evaporate.

Back